Will United ever lose again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
met my cousin who's living/studying in Dublin today

Wouldn't mind moving there lol

he said they use the Euro doe

i was like, fuck that! we voted leave innit

and he went, 'Anyone who voted leave is a racist and they've fucked it for me now in terms of exchaning money'

me

<{chips}>

and he went, 'Anyone who voted leave is a racist and they've fucked it for me now in terms of exchaning money'

me

<{chips}>
oof.

NXT last night was the tits.

[<dunn]

Watch it if you haven't.

They set the bar real high for tonight.
I watched the main event and loved it. Saw some people online saying it wasn't great. Unless the rest of the card was the best show ever I don't get the complaints.
Doubtful as he just has one year left and they are already stacked, but then again nothing would surprise me anymore especially with sheikh cocksucker clubs involved.

Haven't watched Raw/SD lately and the card seems to be meh. Maybe I will watch it if I can not sleep, have the night shift tommorrow anyway :D
Yeah sounded a bit exaggerated, it's not like they're hurting for attackers. Raw has been mediocre smackdown has been bad. Hear about the main event this week? I'm setting an alarm for near the end. Not zombieing in work for that card.

I would see him being a little more than back up,could see him starting certain games over Lukaku...big games,not just Stoke or Watford.

I mean I wouldn't mind him getting some game time and some starts if the occasion calls for it........him playing 90 minutes every game (or close to it) like last season would be a backward step.

Would he be happy being a Fellaini-esque squad player, though?

Yeah he was originally planning on coming back to England but he's now thinking of staying there permanently hence why he got rustled. Only takes an hour or so to get there

me

<{chips}>
Tell your cousin that twats like him are why the Republicans are constantly winning across the world.

met my cousin who's living/studying in Dublin today

Wouldn't mind moving there lol
Is he a trinners for winners?<{clintugh}> I hope to never enter that eyesore of a city again. Unfortunately my brother will guilt me into a home game.

I watched the main event and loved it. Saw some people online saying it wasn't great. Unless the rest of the card was the best show ever I don't get the complaints.
It was good, but the rest of the show was just far better.

Watch the entire show. It's worth it.

just realised he's 28

fuckin hell lol

it's like someone you always see here and there these days, but i forgot that as im getting older, he is too

ya get me?

everyone is getting older

@wang xiangzhai

I mean I wouldn't mind him getting some game time and some starts if the occasion calls for it........him playing 90 minutes every game (or close to it) like last season would be a backward step.

Would he be happy being a Fellaini-esque squad player, though?
No, don't see it being anything like last season, certainly a Lukaku back up or alternative,comes too soon for him,but I could've seen him starting at Anfield against the dippers.

United fans fighting between themselves in August!

love it :D
Cause you lot wait till April,when you again reliase that you"ll win fuck all important.

#thewengerhokeycokey.

United fans fighting between themselves in August!

love it :D
Over whether or not Zlatan Ibrahimovic should be a starter.

Times are getting better, indeed.

Cause you lot wait till April,when you again reliase that you"ll win fuck all important.

#thewengerhokeycokey.

nah I wrote off the next 2 years when that old bastard signed the new contract!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back