MCGREGOR vs MAYWEATHER: Who Are You Rooting For?

Who Do You HOPE Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fan of both for a long time.

Im rooting for Conor though , Floyds showing me lately hes just in this for the money , doesnt give a shit about his boxing legacy or anything as long as he gets that 'money' fuck him... I hope Conor shits on his entire legacy and knocks the little peanut head clean the fuck out.

Both boxing and MMA are cult sports and will remain cult sports.The result of this bullshit match will have zero lasting affect on either sport.

I am however surprised by the amount of people on this forum who want Floyd to win.

I voted Floyd. As an MMA fan, the best outcome would be for Floyd not just to win, but embarrass Conor so badly that he never thinks of returning to boxing.

If Conor wins, or Floyd outpoints him in a glorified sparring match, Conor will likely never return to MMA. He'll be able to pick more fights in boxing that will make him a lot more money than the UFC will pay, and he'll have much less chance of injury in boxing. I'm not a Conor fan, but there are a lot of good matchups for him in the UFC that I'd like to watch, instead of more boxing.

fook the meywedders! fook showtime too!

Mayweather: so we can stop actually believing that MMA boxers can compete with professional boxers in a ring.

Duh. The one who isn't a disgusting piece of shit woman beater. How do you even root for someone like that?

Both boxing and MMA are cult sports and will remain cult sports.The result of this bullshit match will have zero lasting affect on either sport.

What about if Conor wins? I think if that upset happened it could have a big impact of the UFC in terms of exposure, assuming Conor returns.

I think Mayweather owns Mac in this fight but I am rooting for the upset...

It was a close call but I chose to side with Mac's annoying ass fan base over the woman beater, but again, it was a very close decision.

Conor for sure. Mostly just to further legitimize MMA in the eyes of these boxing fans who always say "MMA fighters can't box!" which, I'm not saying they're totally wrong. But I do find that defensive mentality a bit disparaging.

Would be an interesting dynamic if Conor's unorthodox style causes problems for Floyd. I think you'd see boxers turning to martial arts to give them an edge.

As people, both of these guys are jack asses. I'm not a "boxing fan" but I did watch Floyd's fight against the guy whose name I can't remember. The one Floyd knocked out with a sucker punch. I became a Mayweather hater that day.

Rooting for Conor. Mayweather winning would just be a non story

Really hope Conor does well to help the name of MMA, if he goes and gets smashed it will probably stop fighters from crossing over or stop boxing from wanting them.

I'm a Floyd fan so want Floyd to win and a Conor hater but I actually want him to do well.

Really hope Conor does well to help the name of MMA, if he goes and gets smashed it will probably stop fighters from crossing over or stop boxing from wanting them.

I'm a Floyd fan so want Floyd to win and a Conor hater but I actually want him to do well.

Conor doesn't represent MMA. He represents himself. That is why I don't give a shit personally if he loses.

I'm American so of course Mayweather. Why would an American root against an American in favor of Euro trash?

rooting for Conor but he is going to get dominated in the ring against Mayweather.

I am cheering for Mcgregor. after all it is always more fun if the underdog prevails. But really! A rounded mma fighter vs a very VERY top level boxer in a pure boxing fight?? That can only go one way.

Back