What has Trump done to you (Left WR Posters) personally through his legislation

How dare you denigrate 2,000 years of beautiful Confederate history?

blog_confederate_monuments4.gif

That spoiler graph is really depressing and says alot about us as a country.

If it doesn't affect you in your personal life, how can you possibly give a shit??

Right-wingers gonna right wing I guess. They simply cannot wrap their heads around the notion of caring about anything other than themselves. This actually explains a lot.

Will you be at the Black Lives Matter march on thursday?

Right-wingers gonna right wing I guess. They simply cannot wrap their heads around the notion of caring about anything other than themselves. This actually explains a lot.

Except they care if other people want abortions, to marry someone of the same gender, or to smoke pot. Yet you aren't allowed to care about environmental impacts from removing regulations that exist because of how openly industry was polluting for profit.

Have you read.....anything about his tax proposals? Did you read the AHCA?

Like, this isn't really a debate. The fact that you find it so funny is kind of frightening.

And, yeah, Obama continued the Bush tax cuts and by no mean shifted enough revenue responsibility onto the highest brackets. Even if other proposals, such as the ACA, disproportionately burdened the rich, the middle class still pays far more than its fair share in comparison. Trump through his income tax plan and healthcare plan would absolutely exceed that, though, and there's not really any ambiguity about it.

Have you.... paid any attention to taxation over the last decade? that really isn't a debate either.

Obamacare burdened the rich? That statement just makes my argument for me. You don't have a clue what you're talking about, or you're a young kid who has fallen for the Obama era restructuring of language and social classification. Anyone who actually lived a Middle Class lifestyle prior to Obama is now "The Rich" while the lower spectrum of the working class and the poor are now "The Middle Class", while the actual Rich aren't affected at all. Obamacare and Obama's tax policies drug Middle Class America over the coals and back again so many times it's not funny. If you think Obamacare was harder on rich people than the Middle Class you might want to read some of that again.

Except they care if other people want abortions, to marry someone of the same gender, or to smoke pot. Yet you aren't allowed to care about environmental impacts from removing regulations that exist because of how openly industry was polluting for profit.

Yeah, crucial enviornmental regulations like "if rain collects in certian spots frequently and birds happen to congregate there as a result, it's now a wetland and it belongs to the government, even it sits on your land".

Have you.... paid any attention to taxation over the last decade? that really isn't a debate either.

Obamacare burdened the rich? That statement just makes my argument for me. You don't have a clue what you're talking about, or you're a young kid who has fallen for the Obama era restructuring of language and social classification. Anyone who actually lived a Middle Class lifestyle prior to Obama is now "The Rich" while the lower spectrum of the working class and the poor are now "The Middle Class", while the actual Rich aren't affected at all. Obamacare and Obama's tax policies drug Middle Class America over the coals and back again so many times it's not funny. If you think Obamacare was harder on rich people than the Middle Class you might want to read some of that again.

Obama didn't change the tax code lol?

There was a slight increase on the wealthy for ACA and some luxury taxes also for the ACA.

The tax code otherwise is the same as when he got into office.

I'm sure it'll get more likes than any of your posts in this thread.

You're still worried about that? Bring more of your alt accounts in here and hit that like button if you're jimmies are in a bind about it. Here, I'll hit it for you.

Obama didn't change the tax code lol?

There was a slight increase on the wealthy for ACA and some luxury taxes also for the ACA.

The tax code otherwise is the same as when he got into office.

Oh, that's right. Obamacare as a whole was next to insignificant.

Oh, that's right. Obamacare as a whole was next to insignificant.

Most Americans have jobs with employer provided health care that is exponentially cheaper than individual plans on the market.

What has Trump done to you personally through his legislation that causes so much childish reactions? I can't think of a single thing that would cause this. I watched his speech tonight, it was like a promo for pro wrestling. It was fine, then everyone is reacting poorly on the media and now I realize they act just like you do. Can you specify what's happened to you personally that made you so unreasonable?

look in the mirror i suppose.

plenty of wr conservatives did the same shit with obama. some things were legitimate complaints or simple differences of preference or philosophy.....but lots of shit was just constant fake outrage over nothing.

me personally though, i despise demagogues and fake arguments. so.....trump makes me cringe nearly every time he speaks.

My reply in a similar thread:

1. His chronic lying about everything, big and small things. This is based on his own words, not media spin. Politicians often lie, but he has taken it to the extreme. Now, most people automatically assume he's lying or wildly exaggerating when he says anything. It's unfortunate and maybe unfair, but he's done it to himself.

2. His increasing isolation from the Republican party. He's causing his circle of support in his own party to shrink more every week. This is probably an irreversible trend. It's bad for the country imo, in any circumstances, for several reasons.

3. You would think that after all the years he's been a CEO, billionaire etc., that he would know enough mutually trusted, smart competent people to form a solid team of top staff. He seems to have no clue about how to form, work with, and maintain a team. This is crucial; in business, sports, politics, everything.

He doesn't belong in any position of influence, anywhere. He's stupid and incompetent, and a shitty human being too

Honestly, do you support any of those indefensible policies? How many times do they need to be discussed before you credit them as bona fide policy grievances and drop this whole "they actually like him but THEY ARE PC" shtick?

Few people agree with Trump on policy or think he's a smart guy and competent operator, but as long as people they perceive as their enemies are upset, that's a victory. The right is running almost entirely on identity politics these days at the grassroots level (donors and politicians are knowingly taking the rubes for a ride).

Yeah, I already ceded and addressed that in my last paragraph. Believe it or not, not every criticism of a Republican is defense of a Democrat. You can be critical of both. Obama didn't do enough to shift the tax burden onto the rich and off the middle class. That doesn't make Trump reversing what little he did okay.

Practically, no. Proportionally, yes. That gets to the heart of the discussion: that nominal tax rates are secondary to their practical application in wealth distribution and revenue creation.

It's unarguable that repeal of the ACA benefits the rich and hurts the middle and lower class.

Forbes: Obamacare Repeal Results In Tax Cuts For The Rich; Tax Increases And Lost Insurance For The Rest

You're basically arguing that, because Obama policies didn't tax the rich more and grant more relief to the middle class, we should go in the opposite direction. That's nonsensical. You're arguing partisan nonsense.

Yeah, I already ceded and addressed that in my last paragraph. Believe it or not, not every criticism of a Republican is defense of a Democrat. You can be critical of both. Obama didn't do enough to shift the tax burden onto the rich and off the middle class. That doesn't make Trump reversing what little he did okay.

Practically, no. Proportionally, yes. That gets to the heart of the discussion: that nominal tax rates are secondary to their practical application in wealth distribution and revenue creation.

It's unarguable that repeal of the ACA benefits the rich and hurts the middle and lower class.

Forbes: Obamacare Repeal Results In Tax Cuts For The Rich; Tax Increases And Lost Insurance For The Rest

You're basically arguing that, because Obama policies didn't tax the rich more and grant more relief to the middle class, we should go in the opposite direction. That's nonsensical. You're arguing partisan nonsense.

Repealing Obamacare without another plan in place would lead to some of this. Obamacare doesn't benefit the Middle Class in any way, and it never has.

Yeah, crucial enviornmental regulations like "if rain collects in certian spots frequently and birds happen to congregate there as a result, it's now a wetland and it belongs to the government, even it sits on your land".

More like:
Cancelling studies of health effects to people who live near mountain top coal removal sites.

Cancelling regulations that prevented mining waste from being dumped in streams

Cancelling regulations that protect for whales and sea turtles

Back