Paulie now claiming him and Mayweather set Conor up!

I just watched this video again and the way Floyd was with Paulie reminded me of when the kid with cancer visited Floyd in the gym

If Polly signed a non disclosure Conor should sue him for every single penny he has, take the mans house, take his car, take everything.

is there a possibility that Paulie is actually severely traumatized by losing to conor in their sparring match?

Paulie is a proud guy, and he is proud of boxing. So not only would he be upset a boxing noob got the better of him, but it was a boxing noob from mma.

in paulies mind, he was a master showing "grasshopper" mcgregor how to box. but then he realized mcgregor was better than him, and is having a nervous breakdown.

So, to save face, Paulie is just going to pretend to be Mayweathers bitch? Lol this is just sad.

is there a possibility that Paulie is actually severely traumatized by losing to conor in their sparring match?

Paulie is a proud guy, and he is proud of boxing. So not only would he be upset a boxing noob got the better of him, but it was a boxing noob from mma.

in paulies mind, he was a master showing "grasshopper" mcgregor how to box. but then he realized mcgregor was better than him, and is having a nervous breakdown.

It's not a possibility. It's a reality. Look at this body language then and now. He doesn't know how to be humbled.

Haha you suckas don't see what Floyd did there.

It's not a possibility. It's a reality. Look at this body language then and now. He doesn't know how to be humbled.

its probably hard to accept defeat. but i think eventually paulie will realize conor is just a talent the likes of Ali or Sugar Ray

Alot of over reaction because You're all so emotionally invested that you can't tell they're having fun and fucking around getting in Conor's head.

Conor is brand new at this.
Floyd is the master of mind games...

See look at all of you.
Master of mind games got literally cucked on stage by Conor in Toronto during the world tour and was exposed as a beta.

floyd and conor set paulie up.. he's doing crazy amounts of free promo. unless he gets PPV points on his commentary job. lol

I know the word "cuck" is thrown around a lot ... but I can't think of a more appropriate word for paulie ...

He literally took a beating to spy for Floyd .. how pathetic

I'd like to know if Paulie's face will ever be the same again....

That eyes socket just ain't healing buddy.
Think about the brain injuries too. His brain was probably starting to heal up and now he is going to face life long problems with CTE and depression. Feel bad for him.

Conor knew he was a snake that's why he fucked him up until he ran like a b.

Paulie is a greasy weasel fuck. And a supreme ass kisser at that. "Suckas?" That's pathetic. What a clown.

The whole video is embarrassing.

LOL...I got a time share to sell you if you believe this BS.

giphy.gif

Lmao if you believe that, you're a retard.

If Polly signed a non disclosure Conor should sue him for every single penny he has, take the mans house, take his car, take everything.
Yeah but he refused to get paid so the NDA is voided. Obviously.

Back