Weird dream thing happened again

Treeloy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So its 530am. I dont know what to make of this, its probably nothing but its just weird how it happened the exact same way twice now. I am sleeping in my bed and having a dream, cant remember what about.

All the sudden I hear what sounds like someone sliding their feet on the wood floor outside my bedroom. It sounds like 3 or 4 slides, starting in the middle of the hall outside my room and stopping right outside my bedroom door. It sounds exactly like what it would sound like if someone had barefeet and was sliding their feet across the wood floor. Each slide gets louder as it gets closer, the last one being pretty damn loud.

Very strange, this exact same thing happened like a month or two ago. I'm sleeping and in the middle of a dream and I hear the sliding noise and I swear it stopped right outside my bedroom door, both times I woke up as soon as the last slide happened, I kind of stop dreaming and only focus on that because of how loud the slides get as they get closer.

Both times I got a very strong feeling and sense that the footsteps stopped right outside my bedroom door.

Ive never had a reoccuring dream before really, and this wasn't a dream, like I said both times I was already dreaming just about random stuff, and this kind of comes in and takes over the dream.

You have a homeless man hiding in your house.

Do you ever wake up with a sour taste in mouth and a sore ass?

"Sometimes They Come Back",,,the the fourth kind,Nome,Alaska,3.33!

Sounds like sleep paralysis brah

isnt sleep paralysis when you are paralyzed but feel like there is a presence in your room? this def was outside my room in the hall and then in front of my door, not in my room and i wasnt paralyzed

isnt sleep paralysis when you are paralyzed but feel like there is a presence in your room? this def was outside my room in the hall and then in front of my door, not in my room and i wasnt paralyzed

There are variations of it. One of them is audible hallucinations.

Are you saying you were moving around?

No I wasnt moving around but as soon as I woke up after the last slide I could move just fine, I heard all of the slides while I was asleep. Just having a regular dream but all the sudden "SLIDE, SLIDE SLIDE SLIDE" each one getting louder, the last one stops right outside my bedroom door, I wake up, look at the door which is partially open, nothing there obviously.

Probably just an evil poltergeist. I wouldn't worry about it.

You're probably just imagining it. The trick is understanding that being tortured by ghosts while you can't move at all isn't really a big deal. Even as their bony fingers dance across your legs.

There is a lot more to the sleep paralysis phenomenon than being unable to move. There's a documentary on Netflix called "The Nightmare" that explains a bit more. It's creep as fuck and almost every time I end up in a thread talking about it mine comes back.

You're probably dreaming and you don't realize it.
Either way. You'll feel better if you sleep with a loaded gun under your pillow

There is a lot more to the sleep paralysis phenomenon than being unable to move. There's a documentary on Netflix called "The Nightmare" that explains a bit more. It's creep as fuck and almost every time I end up in a thread talking about it mine comes back.

Yeah, that's a creepy documentary (especially the talking cat part). But I find it relies heavily on supernatural phenomena, I'm not sure if that's an appropriate way of understanding it.

Yeah, that's a creepy documentary (especially the talking cat part). But I find it relies heavily on supernatural phenomena, I'm not sure if that's an appropriate way of understanding it.

I have had hallucinations similar to what one of them saw. The shadow people are common. Even the one with the hat. The first time I saw them anywhere besides my dreams was a show on the History Channel, maybe monsterquest, and I was freaked. Then it occurred to me that for whatever reason people with this disorder "see" these things while they're in that state. They're not beings from another dimension.

You have a good point though. I'd like to learn more about it from the medical perspective.

The problem is that it works both ways. Your body can experience sensations that your dreaming mind will incorporate into your dreams (in a dream a witch was torturing me, but I woke up with stomach pains from food poisoning), but then in your dreams you can experience "real seeming" sensations that affect your body (e.g. wet dreams).

You might have actually heard something. Or maybe you had a recurring dream that was so seemingly convincing it woke you.

it literally just happened again. I was layin down for a quick nap and im dozing off in to a dream and I hear what sounds like breathing in near my head, two breaths in and that was it. I woke up

Sounds like you might be bi-curious

Mine always involve a huge spider or a presence hovering over me. Then I get this light stabbing feeling in my side like someone's about to grab me I hate it

First signs of schizophrenia

Either your mind's playing tricks on you, homie, or the devil has marked your for death and eternal torture and damnation in hell.

Either way, I'd get one of these:

31170490_Alt06

By the way, 5:30 am, that seems to be the witching hour when weird stuff happens.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back