I Just Bet $150 on McGregor "TKO" to get $2550

Lord Permaximum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And it's the easiest money ever. I did bet 400 TL (~$150) to get 6800 TL (~$2550) at odds 17.00 (16/1) on McGregor TKO. The only thing that worries me is McGregor KO instead of TKO but hopefully Floyd's supposedly good chin survives a pure KO.

It's a steal at these odds. Go on and get that easy money.

Result Edit: https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/ne...lts-highlights-money-wins-via-10th-round-tko/

j7evd4.png

Oh man it was pure fun :D

In my previous posts I told it would probably end in late Floyd TKO logically, you can find them. But I took a great risk since the odds were so great. 8/1 in the USA betting sites but here it was 16/1. But it was worth it. I love adrenaline. It was an adrenaline rush for the first 5-6 rounds. In the scorecards he won 4 rounds (1,2,3,8). And I got my money's worth from adrenaline alone since the fight was free here in a digital platform and half of the betting money was a bonus from the betting site. Anyways I fucked up and I'm not even a bit disappointed about it.

But in the rematch Conor will TKO him. Trust me on that :D :D :D

So there it is :D

Last edited:
Conor by KO at odds below 30/1 is fucking shit. He has no chance.

Would be funny if mayweather barely survives the 12th round. I'll try to remember your bet. Btw good luck.

No offense, but I hope you lose it.

You should have just mailed that money to me since you are losing this bet lmao

You could probably rule out a career as a financial advisor.

Not worth betting on this shit.

And it's the easiest money ever. I did bet 400 TL (~$150) to get 6800 TL (~$2550) at odds 17.00 (16/1) on McGregor TKO. The only thing that worries me is McGregor KO instead of TKO but hopefully Floyd's supposedly good chin survives a pure KO.

It's a steal at these odds. Go on and get that easy money.

ngr9fl.png
You would literally have better odds betting on '00' at roulette. Good luck....... not.

I hope you lose only because you posted this in the UFC discussion.

I was thinking just now... guys, mcgregor DOESN'T have a puncher's chance. not only because mayweather is like a billion times better than him, but that mcgregor ISN'T a one punch KO fighter. he has a strong left hand, sure, but he DOESN'T KO people with one shot. that only happened with aldo because of specific things that happened there. IF, and that's a BIG IF, mayweather gets stunned or rocked, mayweather will hold onto mcgregor for dear life, clinching and playing that boxing game that he knows how to play and he will recover and that's it

When I piss away $150, at least I get a great night of drinking, smoking weed and hanging out with friends, then have enough money in the morning for a killer breakfast and bloody mary at Sam's No. 3.

I fucking HATE Conor, and know he has no business winning this fight, but still think he is going to win...........Money corrupts everything. This is a fucking joke of a fight.

It is crazy to me that Mayweather is only a -375 favorite against a guy with zero pro boxing matches and not any known amateur fights either. He was -3000 against Berto, the payout for Mcgregor winning should be way more than it will be. Berto was 30-3, Mcgregor is 0-0. He was a bigger favorite over Cotto, Maidana and Mosley...

Back