The look on Dana's face is priceless

Bitchka

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
...maybe he bet $1,000,000 on Conor or he was gonna get an earful from UFC brass on why he allowed their cash cow to get embarrassed

Can someone shoop this

IMG_1370.JPG

Dana has been a boxing fan for years. He knew exactly how this was going to turn out.

There is no way Dana wagered money on Conor. He's probably regretting he didn't put more on Floyd.

And demoralized by the girl behind him rubbing it in! :D

Pimp battering another pimp property

Is normal

The result was better than anything Dana could have dreamed of.

I'm sure he would've loved for Conor to win. That would've been huge for the UFC. He made a good bit of money regardless.

This was still huge for the UFC.
Conor was not embarrassed. And people who never woulda even heard of the UFC or MMA got to see it's biggest star in action. Watch the ppv #'s increase.

this jus embarrassed MMA and UFC

Conor was not embarrassed. And people who never woulda even heard of the UFC or MMA got to see it's biggest star in action. Watch the ppv #'s increase.
Oh, I just meant bigger. Yeah, this was huge exposure for the UFC and went pretty well for them.

I don't like Dana but I don't think that he is stupid. He didn't wager any money on Conor. He knew damn well what was going to happen.

It was great for the UFC because it legitimized UFC to a wider audience just because they allowed the fight to happen

Define "embarrassed".

Where I'm from, if you talk a ton of smack, and go out with your hands at your waist, chances are you've been embarrassed.

I honestly think this was best case scenario for UFC. Conor didn't embarrass himself but also didn't do too good to make him think he could go and box instead of staying in the UFC.

I think he's reacting to his left ear being pierced by that screaming banshee behind him

It didn’t go the way he dreamt it last night. Haha

this jus embarrassed MMA and UFC
The beating that Floyd put on coward mcgoober is going to set mma back 20 years.

Mma strikers can't hang with boxers. #DestroyedByFloyd

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back