Do Mikey Triangles and Aesopian still post anywhere?

Other than Aesopian, I've seen those guys post here though it's rare.

Mikey shoots the shit here randomly. Aesopian posts a lot on reddit.

Calibur still posts sometimes I'm pretty sure.

Honestly, in terms of grappling I don't see anyone with anything interesting to say. :-/

You can watch me occasionally post on Reddit and get downvoted into oblivion. :p

Honestly, in terms of grappling I don't see anyone with anything interesting to say. :-/

You can watch me occasionally post on Reddit and get downvoted into oblivion. :p

That's what I was thinking. There's not much to say that wasn't said in the golden days of F12.

Not to mention that social media has sort of overtaken message boards and forums as the new place where people discuss things.

i find F12 discussions a lot easier to follow, in that discussions actually exist. reddit's a fuckin gold mine but most of the followup posts are either 'nuhuhs' or upvote contests.

i like r/bjj for ideas and content, but i like F12 for the discussion...and because i can make fun of people with autoplay gifs mid-thread...

Great posters.

I mostly just lurk, because I enjoy reading the back and forths and most topics have already been covered. I enjoyed the discussion on lower belts competing in upper belts divisions recently.

I wish Redaxe, Ohmalley, and Elkarlo still posted in here.

That's what I was thinking. There's not much to say that wasn't said in the golden days of F12.

Not to mention that social media has sort of overtaken message boards and forums as the new place where people discuss things.

The threads there are are still pretty good, but I feel like most of the "I'm a white belt trying to pass half guard, help!" have gone to Reddit. Which I'm okay with. The ability to post multiple videos here makes the technical threads that do exist really good. @jack36767 throws a lot of great, multi-part wrestling stuff out there for instance.

I mostly miss @Gambledub, though he recently made an appearance on Reddit so perhaps we'll get more of his badss in depth studies soon. I think they're at least as good as BJJ Scout's stuff, just not as slickly produced (but much more in depth).

I really liked a poster who was from one of the Nordic countries, can't quite recall which one. He was a judo BB and purple in BJJ who really liked to play closed guard. Quite a ladies' man, too, from what I remember. Wonder what happened to that guy?

Great posters.

I mostly just lurk, because I enjoy reading the back and forths and most topics have already been covered. I enjoyed the discussion on lower belts competing in upper belts divisions recently.

I wish Redaxe, Ohmalley, and Elkarlo still posted in here.

Best thread in a while

Who cares, WHERE'S DANTHEWOLFMAN.COM?!?!?!
and WHY can't I "like" my own posts?!??!1

Last edited:
I really liked a poster who was from one of the Nordic countries, can't quite recall which one. He was a judo BB and purple in BJJ who really liked to play closed guard. Quite a ladies' man, too, from what I remember. Wonder what happened to that guy?
QQXHhxv.gif

394Qm3p.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosadus
Back