None of my white friends can handle spicy food

motherfuckers who perpetuate this stereotype have obviously never been to Louisiana

i grew up eating spicy food, so i eat whole jalapenos and all kinds of chiles, etc. but my dad can't handle spicy food. or he no longer likes spicy food. kind of weird. it's probably a combination of genetics and environment.

Nah
There is simply no point to eat food so spicy that you can't even taste the actual food

I'm half Mexican and I don't like anything spicy

It's not that I can't handle it. I just don't enjoy it and I feel like the flavor profile of whatever I'm eating gets taken over by the spiciness. It's like I'm eating spice with a side of whatever the actual food is

I know white people that can eat spicier food than me (brown man)

So wtf TS {<huh}

As a white guy who loves spicy food I'm sick of the racism I experience at asian and mexican restaurants, if I ask for 4/5 stars, I'll get 1 or 2, but if I have the audacity to ask for 5/5 stars they take it as an insult and get ridiculous with the spice.

If I send my GF, who's asian, to get take out, there's no problem.

I'm white and I love spicy food. But yes, most white people don't grow up eating spicy food, so they are not accustomed to much heat.

This sushi place I used to live near had great jalapeño poppers they would serve. They were delicious and super spicy. Well, my dumbass dad went there, ordered them, and complained about how spicy they were. After that, they took out all the heat.

Spicy food exists to cover the flavor of rotten food. Good food doesn't need to and shouldn't be spicy

My fiancé is white and she can't handle spicy food at all. She balks at buffalo wings. I'm also white, and I love spicy food. I had some spicy "stamina" ramen this past weekend. It had me sweating like crazy, crammed into some little hole in the wall spot, felt great.

I don't know man. My friend is white and he finished the Phaal at Brick Lane.

i love spicy food,my bum doesn't the next day.

Habanero is good but ghost pepper is a little much.

But I bet they tear up that cheese and butter.

Spicy food exists to cover the flavor of rotten food. Good food doesn't need to and shouldn't be spicy
incorrect on many levels.

I say this in every food thread. I eat it all, I do not respect picky eaters. I enjoy the burn. I can eat peppers whole.

The one thing I hate is when you've been cutting peppers and you take a piss, then your dicks on fire. That sucks

Last edited:
if i ain't sweating, then it's not spicy enough. but i'm not white.

but i do know white people who can handle even hotter spices than i, so i don't think the "white people can't handle spicy foods" holds any weight.

Back