Canelo: "Any younger/Stronger Boxer would've finished Conor in 5 rounds or Less"

you think conor is more precise with his hands than canelo?

yep. everyone hyping up canelo like hes some god now when he got his face boxed off by mayweather with ease.

A well rounded MMA fighter beats a straight boxer 9/10 times and makes it look easy. Boxing is the little bitch version of MMA.

Too generous, make it 30 sec.

Mercer vs timmeh?

Mma fans are over valuing the rolling around on the floor with dudes aspect

Every fight starts standing, avoid the clinch, the cage keep your hips far apart and you can avoid the takedown in a lot of cases

Oh those coulda, would, shoulda's.
He's just salty because a lot of people who paid for MayMac won't be paying for Canelo/GGG.

4 oz gloves. No takedowns.

Mcgregor is a 1000000% better stand up fighter than that cholo gangster

I would love to see him come over with a gentlemans agreement to no takedowns.

He would be slaughtered

watch

Big Timmah with the iron clad gameplan. Let's trade strikes with a boxer!

Fuck, everybody lining up to fight Conor...

latest

Maybe he is right but Floyd didn't even try to box him until later in the fight.

When was the last time anyone has seen Floyd walk straight at a fighter with both hands up in a defensive position and let his opponent punch him as many times as he wanted?

Floyd merely choose a game plan where he let Connor punch himself out for several rounds. He isn't unbeaten by chance
But, but, but Conor was out boxing him until he got tired.

Canelo just sold a million PPVs with Chavez Jr and will undoubtedly do over a million with GGG. He doesn't need Conor to sell.
And conor sold over a mill against diaz and will sell ovet mill every time he fights and will make more than canelo every single time

Not that McGregor money though

Money and money made is the only measurement of success in the world right?

Stick to blowing Conor in regards to how much money he makes. I'm sure that'll earn you some bucks or some cool points in the Mcgregor fan club or something important like that.

These are the truest words I ever heard.

The other guy was also saying that Canelo will finish him in 4 rounds...Canelo said "not even that much", so I guess Canelo thinks he can beat em in 2 or 3 rounds lol.

Floyd wasn't trying to finish the fight fast. McGregor had 3 rounds and 3 rounds alone to win that fight. Floyd had all night so why rush it?

Money and money made is the only measurement of success in the world right?

Stick to blowing Conor in regards to how much money he makes. I'm sure that'll earn you some bucks or some cool points in the Mcgregor fan club or something important like that.
Well money makes the world go around. I'm sorry but that's why people do what they do.... to make Make. Yu u think they would be doing this shit for free . Conor is already a two weightclass champ and sells more ppv than anyone in ufc history. I think your just butthurt over his success

Floyd wasn't trying to finish the fight fast. McGregor had 3 rounds and 3 rounds alone to win that fight. Floyd had all night so why rush it?
Yet Floyd still won 2-1 in those 3 rounds.

Re watched it today from a different angle, Floyd starts walking forward from the get go.

I found a video of Canelo expanding on his remarks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back