Party Marty

TankAbbott

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
c5ec0acf8f8797ee16a4fe0581df372e_400_572_400_572.png

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/wwe-legend-marty-jannetty-have-sex-his-daughter-1636657

She does look pretty. Um, probably should not have revealed he was sadly considering having sex w his daughter. I mean, yeah. You find out she isn't, I guess live your life as consenting adults, but man.. Wow lol.

Kinda looks like Lacey Chabert.

??

Nothing there says he fucked his daughter.

He just had a bastard with some lady.

He married a chick he was practically foster dad to. Bought her baby carriage and married her before she was 21.

He married a chick he was practically foster dad to. Bought her baby carriage and married her before she was 21.
It is creepy for sure, but still seems less creepy than Marty

"We both held out of sex" wtf? So before he knew, dude wanted to fuck his kid? He needs to get super kicked tossed through another window

"We both held out of sex" wtf? So before he knew, dude wanted to fuck his kid? He needs to get super kicked tossed through another window
And she wanted to fuck him
Even if hes not her dad she still wanted to bang a dude that used to bang her mom
I think I love her

I wonder of we learn they really didn't hold out.

Even if hes not her dad she still wanted to bang a dude that used to bang her mom
I think I love her
The ultimate daddy issue

I think I love her

I could of had a threesome with a chick and her mom, but I bitched out and just fucked the chick.

Back