Can we finally drop the best boxer in mma talk , it's mma hand fighting

I'll take the word of a world class trainer over you , straight up don't post if you don't know
Tell your world class trainer that the term hand fighting is a wrestling and judo term and has been used for thousands of years.

Tell your world class trainer that the term hand fighting is a wrestling and judo term and has been used for thousands of years.
{<jordan}

If I make a lasagna, should I not call it lasagna because a professional chef is making one better than me?

If MMA fighters spend 20% of their training on boxing, then it's normal that someone who spends 100% is far better than them. It doesn't mean it should be called something else than boxing.

I don't know why people want to complicate the matter. It's pretty simple.

Elite trainer talks about mma hand fighting with one of the best minds n sports journalism and fight breakdowns

Former UFC hw champ Tim Sylvia got Ko'd by a boxer in MMA ya clown.
Maybe you missed the "elitist" part. A fight is a fight and anything can happen but putting the best against the best... it would be like pitting the best WMMA fighter against the best MMA fighter. Could a WMMA fighter get lucky, maybe.

Maybe you missed the "elitist" part. A fight is a fight and anything can happen but putting the best against the best... it would be like pitting the best WMMA fighter against the best MMA fighter. Could a WMMA fighter get lucky, maybe.
one was a boxing champ the other was a mma champ. thats pretty elite to me.

I don't entirely agree with this post boxing/striking is relevant talk when it comes to mma hand fighting is just a natural process of mma not much training required in that area. When I coached little league football we had to teach the kidz hand fighting to get past linemen.

When you say hand fighting I think of men clenched fighting for position or a guy fighting off a choke, not striking or boxing. So for any poster to bring up mma boxing I find it relevant and to ask the question who might be the best mma boxer a fair question, hand fighting and loose boxing are all part of mma that would be the "mixed" part of mma.
lol... I think I agree with what you said, except that I don't quite understand everything you said... understand? Here are a couple of ,,,, and .... Clean it up and repost.

mma hand fighting sounds retarded lol

ima just stick to boxing. Max and Conor have the best boxing in MMA.

one was a boxing champ the other was a mma champ. thats pretty elite to me.
I think Sylvia was 350 pounds in that fight and no one would sanction it because he went on a serious alcohol/drug binge after getting beat by Fedor. He was a shell of his former self after that but Prime Sylvia vs Prime Mercer? That's a different story. Kimbo Slice (Rest His Soul) of all people, submitted Mercer in an MMA prior to that. Are you going to tell me that Kimbo was an elite MMA guy?

Since people can strike while grappling, we can't call it 'wrestling' then, either.

How about 'man on man body fighting'?

If I make a lasagna, should I not call it lasagna because a professional chef is making one better than me?

If MMA fighters spend 20% of their training on boxing, then it's normal that someone who spends 100% is far better than them. It doesn't mean it should be called something else than boxing.

I don't know why people want to complicate the matter. It's pretty simple.
Your lasagna would be called, crap, my friend. I should know, my wife's Italian.

Since people can strike while grappling, we can't call it 'wrestling' then, either.

According the best trainer in mma
1) mma grappling
2) mma hand fighting
3) mma footwork
4) mma cardio

According the best trainer in mma
1) mma grappling
2) mma hand fighting
3) mma footwork
4) mma cardio
Where does Greg Jackson or Matt Hume say that

If I ever have to throw down again, I'm using that. "Yo, I'm about to 'man on man body' your ass!"

I like your knife... I'm keeping it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosadus
Back