Hillary Explains Loss: Millions of White People Were Upset By Gains Made By Minorities

waiguoren

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
“[Trump] was quite successful in referencing a nostalgia that would give hope, comfort, settle grievances for millions of people who were upset about gains that were made by others.”

CBS Host Jane Pauley replied, “What you’re saying is millions of white people.”

“Millions of white people, yeah,” Clinton said. “Millions of white people.”

Source (Washington Post)

Timestamped:

Last edited:
I had not drafted a concession speech. I had been working on a victory speech.

Lol what gains? Hispanics and blacks are still at the bottom, their average net worth is basically the same as it was in the 50s adjusting for inflation. Only asians made considerable gains.
pew_graphs.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.png

3 decades of Affirmative Action and a black president achieved nothing.

Hillary plays the race card to explain why white people didn't vote for her. Lol. This chick. I'm guessing the DNC wants her retired and out of the limelight ASAP.

Hillary plays the race card to explain why white people didn't vote for her. Lol. This chick. I'm guessing the DNC wants her retired and out of the limelight ASAP.
I think she outdid herself on this one. The video interview (posted above) is pretty astonishing.

Maybe she is referring to the gains in illegal entry into the country?

TOGIbcP.jpg

Republican turnout numbers have remained almost exactly identical for the past 3 elections.

What changed for the Democrats? Low turnout and high apathy among minorities.

[WOW] The whitest woman in the world vies for the leadership of a party obsessed with guerrilla racial warfare, and 10 million voters vanish.

This ignorance and pompous attitude is why we now have the worst president of all time.
We are in a sad time in political leadership these days.
Both parties could prop up a toad from the flood ravegad areas in the 2020 to run and we would be way better off.

Lol what gains? Hispanics and blacks are still at the bottom, their average net worth is basically the same as it was in the 50s adjusting for inflation. Only asians made considerable gains.
pew_graphs.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.png

3 decades of Affirmative Action and a black president achieved nothing.
Although I don't agree with Hillary, and am exhausted by her, your post here actually supports her point. She didn't lose because of white people feeling their position slip relative to other groups, but that is absolutely where the Alt-Right has come from.

Many working and lower class whites(including many in the war room) believe in a white genocide. Hell, 40% of Republicans in a fairly recent Fox News Poll think that minorities are treated more favorably than whites in the US. This is because they have been trained to blame minorities and the "other" for their tough luck. The truth of course, is that(as you post shows) everyone but the wealthy have been getting buggered in the US since the 80's. So, to keep the attention off yourself, you sow division amongst the serfs in the easiest ways possible.

Now here we are with Trump getting a bump from the fostering of this sentiment amongst white people of a certain financial demographic. Hillary is giving that too much weight though. It contributed to the Trump phenomenon, but it is a broader trend than just this election and she could've done a dozen things differently to win this election.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/18/pf/wealth-inequality/index.html

TOGIbcP.jpg

Republican turnout numbers have remained almost exactly identical for the past 3 elections.

What changed for the Democrats? Low turnout and high apathy among minorities.

[WOW] The whitest woman in the world vies for the leadership of a party obsessed with guerrilla racial warfare, and 10 million voters vanish.
Good point, but also her failure to connect with young people.

One thing I think she has right in her analysis is the Sanders effect. Their primary battle turned off a lot of millenials to her. It's one of the many factors that could have tipped the scales in her favor given how close PA/MI/WI were.

-Sharp decline in black Democrats
-Continued slide in Hispanic votes
-Zero progress with under-30 white voters (not surprising given rhetoric)

The same groups her party was banking on could not stand her. She can't say it because blaming them would be her final suicide.

She can't really believe this, right? I have no doubt that she can makeup whatever she needs to at any moment but does she buy into it herself once she says it?

I hope she runs again, would be epic.

Last edited:
No worries, the longer she pulls this shit, the more it's going to cost the Democratic Party. May as well hand Trump the next election because instead of the Dems promoting some legitimate new blood, her sour grapes will be what is lingering on voters minds over the next three years.

-Sharp decline in black Democrats
-Continued slide in Hispanic votes
-Zero progress with under-30 white voters (not surprising given rhetoric)

The same groups her party was banking on could not stand her. She can't say it because blaming them would be her final suicide.

Wow. I did not realize that Latino turnout actually declined this time. The MSM relentlessly promoted the narrative that there would be a "Latino surge" in 2016 in response to Trump's rhetoric.

I think we'll also need @Jack V Savage 's opinion on that.

Lol. Desperately trying to earn that minority support by shitting on whitey.

I know a lot of her supporters go on about her vaunted intelligence and competence, but I just don't see it.

Last edited:
Wow. I did not realize that Latino turnout actually declined this time. The MSM relentlessly promoted the narrative that there would be a "Latino surge" in 2016 in response to Trump's rhetoric.

I think we'll also need @Jack V Savage 's opinion on that.

Total Latino/Hispanic turnout declined AND Trump made modest gains among non-white voters compared to the 2012 R nominee.

Hillary-ethnicity-vote.jpg

Hillary was a blessed disaster

Back