I Got Sexually Assaulted

Sorry TS, I couldn't help myself.

<{ohyeah}>

@Primitivo

tenor.gif

How big was it? Did you hit him because you didn't like it, or because you were jealous of what he was packing?

(wide looping) right hook for a reach-around?

So...you look really gay?

you went to WaWa & had an encounter with another man's weewee.

Sound Factory for life.

Fuck yeah, was my second time going to a real club was JP at SF. First time was Sasha and Digweed at Twilo. Was the shit.

These were my fucking songs there

So you got DP'd?

No but one time I was in the stall there with this korean girl from college and was about to sit on the toilet seat but she warned me about the piss all over it. Crisis averted.

Fuck yeah, was my second time going to a real club was JP at SF. First time was Sasha and Digweed at Twilo. Was the shit.

These were my fucking songs there

No but one time I was in the stall there with this korean girl from college and was about to sit on the toilet seat but she warned me about the piss all over it. Crisis averted.

Boots on the Run is/was the official SF anthem. the place would go NUTS whenever it came on. guidos stomping hard. good times.

deep kemical is another classic. great track.

Someone needs to shoop a dick and a leg into this gif

RUMIeaK.gif

You probably gave him the fuck me eyes before you walked up to the urinal. He wouldn't have tried to get at you if he thought you didn't want it. You were asking for it, weren't you, slut.

how is a person ever close enough to you to plop their dick on your leg?

must have some weird urinals wherever you're from

did you find you happy place?

Should have ripped it off and kicked it around on the ground.

true story I got raped by a girl once. I mean once it was in I quit struggling

What's the big deal, bro? You got touched by a dick. These things happen.

Next time, don't play coy. Everyone knows that ignoring an aggressive gay stranger isn't sufficient, if your goal is to stop their advances. This one is on you.

Would you be able to recognize the dick in a police lineup?

Bless you, @BEER

Finally someone reacting to a situation with the necessary violence.

Points off for not filling the place with uppercuts, tho

i was sexually assaulted by a woman on rollerskates. she grabbed my ass as she rode by on the boardwalk. she was well with in the "i would" realm too. but she kept going....

Back