Sherdog Shoop Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Instead of using isolated conversations to discuss all things shooping, this stickied thread can be a place to discuss upcoming tournaments, ideas for contests, new ideas/designs, assistance and skills, etc.

Shoop on, shoopers.

Last edited:
Sounds good.

Sorry for the delay posting the voting thread. I fell asleep. I'll post it ASAP. I didn't get one of the entries, so I have to figure out how to rearrange the undercard.

Sounds good.

Sorry for the delay posting the voting thread. I fell asleep. I'll post it ASAP. I didn't get one of the entries, so I have to figure out how to rearrange the undercard.
I recommend
giphy.gif

Wait, you did end up doing a battle royal? I thought you were doing matches.

Wait, you did end up doing a battle royal? I thought you were doing matches.
Yeah. There was one no-show so there was an odd amount of entries. I should have just done a battle royal from the start. Lesson learned.

BR is good. Though not for me, of course. Haha... consistency is a skill, right?

Hey @Buff, just a heads up, if there are ever any shoop threads you find that weren't put into shoopville, let me know either on here or by PM and I'll put them where they belong. I leave active shoop threads in the heavies for a couple weeks, and when they die down, I move them here.

I'm trying to use Animator on android to make moving gifs but I'm not able to add more than 1 image from my gallery. Help.

Can I make a Shoop request with these 2 pictures? I want my friend to be getting touched up instead of Jesus(my friend wants long hair, so his black hair isn't needed)
images.png

photo.jpg

Not a shoop but thought it was funny.

Not a shoop just did not want to create a thread.

Shout out to the shoopers, ms painters & humorists of sherdog.

Love you all.

Outta likes my friend. You're always cool. Always great sense of humor. Stay frosty buddy. You watching the fights today/ tonight? No matter what, enjoy your weekend buddy.
Me too, Gracias.
Likewise.
Yep, I will be in the pbp later.
See you thereeee?
Have a nice weekend!
Happy record store day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back