2017 CFB Discussion v2: Will Okie Chokie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baker Mayfield before playoffs will do something stupid and get himself kicked off team. He has that kind of personality.

The better question is will the Cougs "Coug It" at some point this year.

Safe bet? Most likely.

Are you a UDub or Wazzou fan?
WSU. Went there for a year. Academically dismissed sadly but I still finished my degree, just at another school.

EDIT:
Coulda woulda shoulda... If I had played football in high school I'd have probably at least walked on at WSU. I know the damn football staff saw me my freshman year and fucking HOUNDED me to walk on with no experience given my size.

Never heard of them.
Because they always "Coug It"

Seriously, we lost to fucking Portland State to open the season last year and then Eastern Washington University yet somehow took down Oregon and gave Stanford a run for their money.

Because they always "Coug It"

Seriously, we lost to fucking Portland State to open the season last year and then Eastern Washington University yet somehow took down Oregon and gave Stanford a run for their money.
Well at lest it's never boring.

What even is an offensive line?

You're a true fan bud. Hang in there. It's almost like being an Auburn fan.
It is frustrating as Hell.

Worst part, I work in the Court system so the majority of attorneys I see are UW grads. End up having to wear an ugly UW tie to work at least one week a year after the Apple Cup usually. ARGH!

What even is an offensive line?
I heard the Seacocks ask this same question.

See you in the playoff.

WSU. Went there for a year. Academically dismissed sadly but I still finished my degree, just at another school.

EDIT:
Coulda woulda shoulda... If I had played football in high school I'd have probably at least walked on at WSU. I know the damn football staff saw me my freshman year and fucking HOUNDED me to walk on with no experience given my size.
I went to HS with a kid that was 6'9 375 pounds and he refused to play football

EDIT:

Mine is having a stereotypical Asian mom that wanted me to take piano lessons and shit.

I mean, I got good playing shit like this from memory:

But my mom thought colleges in the US would be into that sorta shit as in Japan that's a big deal. If I could go back with the attitude I have now it'd be like "American colleges don't give TWO SHITS about extra curricular activities like that as it doesn't bring them fucking money".

I know my friends and I joke if I had played in high school and walked on at WSU I'd PROBABLY have gotten a slight chance at a practice squad for a year or two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back