List of USADA approved and banned substances

You forgot the most USADA banned substance of all, "Fun".

I'm glad to see dat dere cell-tech isn't on the list

Nope, He kept his promise.
Arkridge NEVER goes back on his word

tumblr_inline_n829s6f1s11syqdzi.gif

One bizarre thing... you can get a TUE (therapuetic use excuse) for prescription stimulants (dimspacey confirmed his to me. Fransico mir has one for amphetamine. I wonder if they can tell how many miligrams you took to make sure you are not super high on fight night.

One bizarre thing... you can get a TUE (therapuetic use excuse) for prescription stimulants (dimspacey confirmed his to me. Fransico mir has one for amphetamine. I wonder if they can tell how many miligrams you took to make sure you are not super high on fight night.

I don't think they can tell the specific amount. But they surely can tell you if you are over a certain threshold or not.

I don't think they can tell the specific amount. But they surely can tell you if you are over of a certain threshold or not.
Thank you. You need to be a rocket surgeon to know all this stuff about science and biology eh?

you have to take a fair amount of adderall to be high

thing is, the tue will include your recommended prescribed dose and as its in comp only you would be pretty dumb to go crazy on it.

someone who genuinly needs it for anxiety or adhd issues most likely wouldnt want to overdo it anyway

(but there is no doubt adderall is widely used in sport for whatever reason)

I would never be able to fight in that case as all but one of my medications are on the prohibited list!!!

< Goes to change name to Jon Jones II >

you have to take a fair amount of adderall to be high

thing is, the tue will include your recommended prescribed dose and as its in comp only you would be pretty dumb to go crazy on it.

someone who genuinly needs it for anxiety or adhd issues most likely wouldnt want to overdo it anyway

(but there is no doubt adderall is widely used in sport for whatever reason)
thank you dimspace

[Plot twist]
OP intentionally hid prohibited thingy somewhere in the depth of that list to see if some UFC fighters are monitoring sherdog. The next guy who gets popped could be reading this thread right now!
[/Plot twist]

I'm on all that sh!t, I fart it causes a mild explosion.....

shit, according to this, my sample would be fuckin` radioactive

Back