Just wanted to say ducked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I am patting you on the head...are you crying...so do you think won another argument on a karate forum...

I don't "try" to do anything in OT other than speak when spoken to

you sound rattled by something though

I don't "try" to do anything in OT other than speak when spoken to

you sound rattled by something though
lol...fuck you really are a lecherous dullard...did your parents beat you often...or was it your uncle who touched you while he was babysitting you...if you need help I am sure there are people you can talk to...

lol...fuck you really are a lecherous dullard...did your parents beat you often...or was it your uncle who touched you while he was babysitting you...if you need help I am sure there are people you can talk to...

Gibberish

Say real shit

Gibberish

Say real shit
you are a shit poster...and quite creepy...but you are my bitch...so run along and latch onto someone else you queer lamprey...

you are a shit poster...and quite creepy...but you are my bitch...so run along and latch onto someone else you queer lamprey...

Tags and replies a bunch of OT threads

Finds it creepy when replied back

Did i summarize this little late night temper tantrum of yours

Tags and replies a bunch of OT threads

Finds it creepy when replied back

Did i summarize this little late night temper tantrum of yours
Lol...I find it creepy that you want to know personal info about other posters...your incessant bantering and thinking that you have won every e-battle reeks of someone who really is pathetic...can you comprehend this...

Maybe @MacDuffle and @Chramelated can create a Sexual Assault Survivors stories (SASS for short) thread to bond over the diddling that was done to them by creepy old men.

I'm sure it will flourish in the OT and be nothing but kind words.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

I demand to be patted on the head this instant, humans! I'm a good boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back