Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

i don't think Pow Pow or Summer Rain are either all that great, but at least Pow Pow has energy, a bold pop art style, and a catchy hook with funny lyrics.

i'm not the biggest gfriend fan, but this release is pretty bland imo, and reminiscent of recent apink releases which i also thought were uninspired.

i don't think Pow Pow or Summer Rain are either all that great, but at least Pow Pow has energy, a bold pop art style, and a catchy hook with funny lyrics.

i'm not the biggest gfriend fan, but this release is pretty bland imo, and reminiscent of recent apink releases which i also thought were uninspired.

Last year was way better for Gfriend. This year, not so much. I did like 'Fingertip' after listening to it multiple times and their newest song 'Summer Rain'. (The piano part added to that song was pretty dope. :p )

teaser for upcoming japanese release from twice:

April's newest MV

Loona's 2nd sub-unit Odd Eye Circle is here with their first MV 'Girl Front'

IU is back with a new MV of her cover song 'Eojetbam Iyagi (Last Night Story)' by Firetruck <{1-14}>

IU is back with a new MV of her cover song 'Eojetbam Iyagi (Last Night Story)' by Firetruck <{1-14}>

great all around. fantastic cover with a great MV.

Looks like AKB48 and other 48 groups' music videos are now region lock free on youtube.

The adorable indie duo Bolbbalgan4 returns with a new MV

the whole album was great.

another MV:

Hah they're too adorable

I really love their song Blue the most out of all songs in their new album.
Wish they did a full MV for that song instead of it being 1 minute long.

twice's japanese release:

solid, but not as great as a lot of their other releases.

Although iTunes USA doesn't have a J-Pop genre but has a K-Pop genre, I recently found a Quick Link to limited top J-Pop albums at the bottom of the World genre page. Better than nothing, but it feels like a temporary section rather than something I can reliably click on whenever I want.

former wonder girls' yeeun/ha:tfelt:

nailed it. great solo releases from her and sunmi.

This remix is
lwcQAY8.png
yo <{1-69}>

Back