Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Todd downing is a good playcaller. Dominated the jets. Next week kirk cousins and skins
Time to see them show up vs a TE. Theyve got a hell of a test there.

Im actually liking what weve seen from these LBs though.

Fucking dance party up in here bitches........dancing all the way to Washington D.C. for a Sunday night showdown!

Upon further review it looks like the D did pretty good. One Jets TD set up by BS penalties and the other in garbage time. Would've been fun to stone them 45-6 though.

Sounds like Joseph is coming along and Conley had a good debut. With Vanderdoes looking good if Obi comes in and is a player that's a pretty good draft haul by itself.

Morrow looking good, Patterson contributing...lots of positives.

O'Daryll Beckham isn't half the man Julio Jones or Antonio Brown is.

Marrow expected to get a lot more work.

K9Y98.gif

Lol at Zach Brown still butthurt at the raiders, he's the one that made it known all he wanted was a payday and the raiders said nevermind.

Lol at Zach Brown still butthurt at the raiders, he's the one that made it known all he wanted was a payday and the raiders said nevermind.
Carr will oblige his dare imo.

I can watch the trench highlights all day lol

Well that was an embarrassing display overall. Just for something positive I'll say at least Joseph kept the motor going. Everyone else gave up.

I'll also take the L on this comment lol, Brown played a nice game.

Embarrassing all around. Total collapse from the start.

Yeah it was pretty fucking awful. In general, no need to hit the panic button but there are a few things to be concerned about:

1. Sean Smith is done after this season. He can't even cover tight ends. Unfortunately, the Raiders are stuck with him until they can get Obi back from IR.

2. David Amerson is in a bad way right now. I don't if it's focus or something else but he's allowed 3 TDs in last two games and the one he allowed tonight was embarrassing. He was in perfect position for the INT and he let that WR take that ball away from him.

3. Bruce irvin is doing well with run defense and dropping back into coverage but his pressure on the QB is just not there like it was last year. He doesn't have a sack through 3 games and I can't recall him getting close to doing so.

3rd & 19 and they convert? Damn. I see no d-line push. Corners getting burned. Cousins had alot of time to throw. Carr got hit alot. Got beat down

I don't remember seeing Smith in the game after that touchdown he gave up. Carrie is another always in bad position, every little fake throws him off he's so frustrating to watch.

Back