Social NBA Coach, "White people need to be made uncomfortable"

Do white people need to be made uncomfortable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
phil jackson is a buffoon that had generational players with him

I also agree Kobe was better than Tim. That Robinson guy was mediocre. Leonard isn't even in the discussion for best two-way talent in the league. And of course Phil's CBA title was a fluke.

gotta be honest, I didn't know it was that bad. Perhaps I shoulda spent less time drinking and eating carne asada tacos on my various trips to Baja and actually interacted more w/ the locals.

Its not "that bad" at least things are moving somewhere, the thing is that at this point there is little room for political and social debate, people just want a functional government be it left-wing or right-wing.

Therefore here in Mexico the leftists are the ones that are saying "We are spending too much, we will cut taxes" and the right wingers are saying "We need to spend more on education and help the poor, income inequality is a big problem" and recently a left and right wing party just formed an alliance.

The reason is simple, the average Mexican is not really an ideologue, we dont have an ancient history, we are used to separation of church and state, we dont particularly feel threatened by a foreign nation or anything, so in general the average Mexican only cares about economic and security issues. So if you ask a Mexican what he thinks of politics he will probably say that all politicians are corrupt and useless and be done with it.

Do you even right wing?

Privilege and especially white privilege don't exist, so the ethnics are literally mad at nonexistent things. Might as well be mad at unicorns or Santa Claus.
Would make more sense mad ethnics to get racial on unicorns or santa, very nonexistent, SAD!

Now if they said MAJORITY privilege then now we're actually talking seeing as how majority privilege exists in all countries present day and throughout history.

But they just hate white people so people gotta get racial.

Last edited:
you do understand that social programs exist to help kids with shit parents, and that less of these social programs exist in areas of poverty, right? like, this is 101 type shit. this isn't a discussion that you should be in if you are asking these questions. just shut the fuck up and let smarter people handle it.

Just saw your Instagram.

lol, easy to have opinions on the matter when you've never experienced ANY of them huh?

And you still didn't offer a solution, I can't really even confirm this claim that somehow shitty parents in areas of non-poverty (is that a thing?) get more help than shitty parents in areas of poverty. Of course, how would you know anything about growing up in an urban environment.

I also agree Kobe was better than Tim. That Robinson guy was mediocre. Leonard isn't even in the discussion for best two-way talent in the league. And of course Phil's CBA title was a fluke.

phil jackson - ny knicks

even though it was an executive role, the guy totally stubborn in enforcing the triangle offence and did nothing to build up the franchise and lost carmelo for peanuts

phil jackson - ny knicks

even though it was an executive role, the guy totally stubborn in enforcing the triangle offence and did nothing to build up the franchise and lost carmelo for peanuts

Yeah, he's a shitty exec. Thought we were just talking coaching.

Carmelo is worth peanuts compared to Butler, Irving, and George. None of their former teams got much of a haul. Not that PJ had anything to do with executing the trade.

Just saw your Instagram.

lol, easy to have opinions on the matter when you've never experienced ANY of them huh?

And you still didn't offer a solution, I can't really even confirm this claim that somehow shitty parents in areas of non-poverty (is that a thing?) get more help than shitty parents in areas of poverty. Of course, how would you know anything about growing up in an urban environment.

what the fuck are you talking about? I experienced what life is like with a good social structure so yes, it's real, REAL fucking easy for me to acknowledge that hard work with the opportunities I was presented with will net very, VERY difficult results than someone who comes from a broken home as a result of systemic oppression will net. that is what you are struggling to come to terms with, because you keep trying to prop yourself up as some hard working whateverthefuck, praising your own meddle acting like you got where you are solely because of your effort. which, again, is complete bullshit.

the solutions are not up to me to decide, but more importantly they - and the attempted awareness raising for them - sure as fuck aren't for you to try and interfere with because you think social injustices should be summed up with "well life isn't fair!1" just because you got dealt a good hand and they didn't.

the insecurities you have aren't healthy, man. seek some of the help available to you before you "can't help yourself" anymore.

I'm down with people of every race, creed, religion, and sexual persuasion to feel uncomfortable. As long as it's not targeted on one group. The yearning for comfort at all times is what has fucked our world over more than almost anything.

Shouldnt we be rooting for an even playing field, instead of one race over another?
it can never be an even playing field, how else will they control us?
Go to China as a white male, you're God to them. It definitely exists in China but China is also openly racist.
I liked your post, until you called Chinese racist, they are "tribalist" like most people in the World, for example they generally hate the Japanese, and vice versa. Do you call Americans racist for discriminating against Irish people from Ireland, or against other White people from another Country?

lol,there are so many clueless people in this thread. I'll give all you numbnuts a hint, Privilege does not mean what you guys think it means. Thanks to the media, we owe so many thanks to our lord and savior "The Media". You guys are under the influence of the media, and still have no clue. Rage on numbnuts.

Uhmmmmmmmm.... crack cocaine is far and wide much worse than powdered cocain you nit wit.

The psychological long lasting affects of crack create a dependency for the user thus creating addicts and crime.

You need your ass whooped cuz yousa hater and you're spreading racial dividing bullshit just like Popovich.
Cocaine has those same psychological effects and causes addicts as well.

Biggest difference is the method in which it is ingested. Smoking vs snorting, if someone was to inject cocaine, it would be just as addictive as crack.

When did Pop turn into such an SJW cuck?

Yeah, he's a shitty exec. Thought we were just talking coaching.

Carmelo is worth peanuts compared to Butler, Irving, and George. None of their former teams got much of a haul. Not that PJ had anything to do with executing the trade.

everyone knows that pop is the real coach and gm of the spurs

what the fuck are you talking about? I experienced what life is like with a good social structure so yes, it's real, REAL fucking easy for me to acknowledge that hard work with the opportunities I was presented with will net very, VERY difficult results than someone who comes from a broken home as a result of systemic oppression will net. that is what you are struggling to come to terms with, because you keep trying to prop yourself up as some hard working whateverthefuck, praising your own meddle acting like you got where you are solely because of your effort. which, again, is complete bullshit.

the solutions are not up to me to decide, but more importantly they - and the attempted awareness raising for them - sure as fuck aren't for you to try and interfere with because you think social injustices should be summed up with "well life isn't fair!1" just because you got dealt a good hand and they didn't.

the insecurities you have aren't healthy, man. seek some of the help available to you before you "can't help yourself" anymore.

lol spare me the life advice.

We aren't the same, not even close... The only advantage I had was parents that wanted better of me, I grew up in this shit, I was around plenty of people that fell by the wayside for 1 of countless reasons. I don't know what to tell you on how to fix broken people, broken families, etc... You certainly can't just throw money at it any more than you can toss a quarter at a bum and expect to solve his ails.

The problem that exists in this conversation, is that you have some faint ideal you've conjured up while gazing at beautiful landscapes but you haven't got the slightest fucking idea what the reality is.

Excuses are not the answer, handouts are not the answer... this I can tell you from experience. And giving people excuses and targets to place blame similarly does NOTHING to solve what ails them.

Not everyone is going to be extravagantly rich, hell most people won't even know what any level of wealth smells like, but anyone with the desire and dedication to work hard can carve out a decent life, and they can stop the pattern of dysfunction and raise their own children, instilled with their own vigor. That very thing DOES happen... all the time, but it starts with the individual.

That's the reality.

The Civil Rights Movement achieved its success because it made white people feel ashamed with how they were treating black people. The only way to combat racism is for white people to be made aware of racial injustice and to feel ashamed enough to stop it.
I treat people how I like to be treated and which is good enough for me to get along with most people. I take no responsibility for maltreatment committed before I was born.

No, I mean that there is no reason why the concept wouldn't equate to majority privilege. As in, the same concept applies universally, so in China the majority would have a privilege, in South Korea the majority would have a privilege.

If that is the phenomenon, then calling it white privilege makes no sense.

It's not always the majority as we saw in apartheid South Africa, it's more "the group in power privilege". Also after the Age of Enlightenment and Scientific Revolution, Europe advanced much faster and colonized the rest of the world. Because of this, white people are more often than not the standard of beauty, power, wealth and status around the world. That's really what white privilege means.

Babble. They really have no idea how badly this is going to backfire on them.

I'm afraid you're right. Does it mean I'm going to have to vote Trump again? Didn't want to but ya. He should coach basketball at that collage in Washington, evergreen.

it can never be an even playing field, how else will they control us?

I liked your post, until you called Chinese racist, they are "tribalist" like most people in the World, for example they generally hate the Japanese, and vice versa. Do you call Americans racist for discriminating against Irish people from Ireland, or against other White people from another Country?

lol,there are so many clueless people in this thread. I'll give all you numbnuts a hint, Privilege does not mean what you guys think it means. Thanks to the media, we owe so many thanks to our lord and savior "The Media". You guys are under the influence of the media, and still have no clue. Rage on numbnuts.

America doesn't discriminate. China actively removes black people and Japanese people from marketing signage.

lol spare me the life advice.

We aren't the same, not even close... The only advantage I had was parents that wanted better of me, I grew up in this shit, I was around plenty of people that fell by the wayside for 1 of countless reasons. I don't know what to tell you on how to fix broken people, broken families, etc... You certainly can't just throw money at it any more than you can toss a quarter at a bum and expect to solve his ails.

The problem that exists in this conversation, is that you have some faint ideal you've conjured up while gazing at beautiful landscapes but you haven't got the slightest fucking idea what the reality is.

Excuses are not the answer, handouts are not the answer... this I can tell you from experience. And giving people excuses and targets to place blame similarly does NOTHING to solve what ails them.

Not everyone is going to be extravagantly rich, hell most people won't even know what any level of wealth smells like, but anyone with the desire and dedication to work hard can carve out a decent life, and they can stop the pattern of dysfunction and raise their own children, instilled with their own vigor. That very thing DOES happen... all the time, but it starts with the individual.

That's the reality.

You have minimal understanding of social structure. Handouts are exactly why some neighbourhoods are thriving and others are in poverty. The right amount of money going to the right place allowing things to work. Why do you think there are so many neighbourhoods were a literal block makes all the difference in the quality of life? It's not because people on street A are all working harder in unison than people on street B.

Certain demographics being more likely to receive help or be let off the hook rather than thrown into the system and ignored are exactly why some demographics look worse than others. People were quick to point out how many black people get arrested and convicted ITT but not to point out how much more likely a white kid is to get let off on his charges. These are not just issues of hard working vs lazy as much as you would like to believe and while "working hard" can carve out a decent life for SOME, it is ignorant as fuck to think that applies to everyone especially people who are systematically fucked.

and like, let's not forget that what all this crying ITT is about. it's about people like you that are sensitive to the idea that SUCCESSFUL, INDEPENDENT, AND POPULAR FIGURES are trying to raise awareness about social injustice. not people playing the victim, not people self-hating, not being trying to deprive you of anything, not people saying they don't want to work hard. people who made their ways, people who help others, and people with a platform trying to raise awareness. THAT has you crying. fuck off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back