Total War: Warhammer 2 comes out tomorrow (also; play TW:WH with me)

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Total War Warhammer 2 is dropping tomorrow.

Some things I recently learned you might not know:
-if you have TW:WH 1 and get 2, the games will effectively merge and they're going to implement a grand campaign with both world maps combined
-if you have both games you will have the races from both available to play
-f you just have 1 and not 2, or vice versa, you will still be able to play against people in multiplayer that have the other game

Who else is stoked for this? I've put 166 hours into the game over the last 6 months.

Add me on steam and let's play! (m13iz)

god damn this forum is so truly dead lmao. just merge it with the mayberry

im still gonna attempt to get this game. i already have the first one, but fuck where are the pantheons for choas and demons. make me mad that gw separated the 2

im still gonna attempt to get this game. i already have the first one, but fuck where are the pantheons for choas and demons. make me mad that gw separated the 2
They're going to be coming in 3. Add me on steam, i need people to play with.

I have the first one in my backlog still. I'm a dick for not playing it yet because for years and years I was going on about how Creative Assembly doing a Warhammer game would be GOAT level stuff

If my boy Balthasar wasn't such a fucking can in TW:WH I'd probably play more.

I have the first one in my backlog still. I'm a dick for not playing it yet because for years and years I was going on about how Creative Assembly doing a Warhammer game would be GOAT level stuff
you can pick it up for stupid cheap if you pick it up from a 3rd party vendor selling the cd key.

@Blayt7hh

hes huge on this game. god damn the 2 player co-op id like to get a huge thing set up
Hell yes I am, already preloaded!!

I used to play both Lizards and Dark Elves in the tabletop game back in the day, so this is a dream game for me

I don't. I didn't play any co-op in the first one so it's not something I've really paid attention to. I'm just stoked to play dark elves and skaven.

im not sure, i was hoping for choas pantheons

If my boy Balthasar wasn't such a fucking can in TW:WH I'd probably play more.
You can get a mod for him. All the wizard lords seemed woefully underpowered to me

Hell yes I am, already preloaded!!

I used to play both Lizards and Dark Elves in the tabletop game back in the day, so this is a dream game for me

they need more then 2 player co-op. thats bull shit and annoying

The expensive ones are underpowered for what they cost.
Yeah those are the lords. The heros are fine. Cheap and you share the mana pool so really you only need one. As far as I can tell, the spells aren't really any better coming from a Lord caster. The difference between a melee hero and a melee lord though is titanic. I only play with melee lords when I play the campaign

Reviews are coming in saying 2 is better than the first game. I can't wait for Friday!

Play it you goober!

Downloading this now and I'm really excited to get back to this game. The question is whether to go Lizardmen or Skaven first because Elves suck.

Back