Alexander Emelianenko vs Geronimo dos Santos (WFC Akmat, Sept 27)

I just stumbled on this thread and damn, Aleks didn't have visible even when he was at his best. Did his fight end already? I opened that stream and I don't know who these guys are but some other fight just ended.

I wonder if this is already maincard or undercard?

edit: That dancing. Seems like maincard is on.

Last edited:
As a heads up to anyone interested in the fight, Dos Santos is now making his way to the cage.

What happened?

Aleks hit him with a few punches, mondragon got on his knees and they stopped the fight faster than when he fought bob sapp. Mondragon is protesting. Weird fight.

Last edited:
Way to early stoppage. Ridiculous

Way to early stoppage. Ridiculous

Maybe a little early but alex would have hit him in the head a few more times and he would have been out before he would be able to get back up, in the position he was in

Maybe a little early but alex would have hit him in the head a few more times and he would have been out before he would be able to get back up, in the position he was in
I know but I don't care. The guy was hit once after he fell on the floor, you can't stop a fight because of that.

I know but I don't care. The guy was hit once after he fell on the floor, you can't stop a fight because of that.

I agree it should have went on a bit longer to see a few more punches but oh well

Dropping onto your face isn't a good look. I can't fault the ref for stopping it even though GDS popped up quickly. He was on his face and wasn't defending himself from the punches.

Alex striking is always so nice to watch, precision and power

Geronimo was hurt, Alex' hit him flush on the jaw...good stoppage

Lol every emalienenko fight should have an asterisk next to it…such a fixed fight.

GDS looked fucking horrible, can't believe this guy nearly entered the UFC at one point.

GDS fights like a Bob Sapp who forgot his roids.

I hope for Aleks to sign with Rizin and fight guys like Aliakbari then move to Bellator

Back