International Catalonia's Rebellion: 170,000 Spaniards in Madrid March Against Amnesty Plan for Catalan Secessionists

Im not for the regions independence but like the poster said above the governments actions are too heavy handed and will just push people into the nationalists favor.

But again this separatist bullshit just highlights the spanish's problem. You just had a group of cunts run amuck in Barcelona and run over people and had alot worse planned that was hopefully entirely foiled. Its clear theres a migrant issue with Spain but you got assholes that would rather focus on getting their own special country due to minor differences in culture or language.

The reason why spain was ripe for foreigners invading and conquering it for centuries and centuries was because the people were too busy squabbling over petty tribal bullshit rather than unifying together to mount a significant offense. And look its happening again. If it wont be the government fucking everyone over it will radical islam and hordes of third worlders that have no interest in being productive

But hey independent Catalonia! Independent Galicia !! Independent Andalucia!! <GinJuice>

Authorities have said that this referendum goes against the goals and objectives of the European Union.

This is the response

Now imagine when Merkel gets her EU army.

Nice, throw a woman down the stairs and add a flying curb stomp on the girl posing no threat... Absolutely despicable.

The referendum passing would get you automatically tossed out of the EU... What more incentive could you need?

Looks like firemen are trying to protect humans from the police.

Authorities have said that this referendum goes against the goals and objectives of the European Union.

This is the response

Now imagine when Merkel gets her EU army.

But if Merkel gets her army then would they stop Islamic gangs ?

Interesting.

To think the spanish government has actually sent in heavy handed police to deal with this is very suspect.

But if Merkel gets her army then would they stop Islamic gangs ?

No, Muslims and mass immigration are being used a weapon against the people of Europe. Just look at the men in that video clip who are ripping away ballot boxes and strong arming voters (the ones who haven't got their faces covered anyway), a lot of them don't look very Spanish do they.

Interesting.

To think the spanish government has actually sent in heavy handed police to deal with this is very suspect.
they actually had to send them from different cities of Spain, from outside Catalonia.

Spanish police and guardia civil convoys were cheered ("a por ellos" means "go get them") by Spanish nationalists all over Spain, when heading to Catalonia this week.

the Catalan police, Mossos D'esquadra were ordered to stop the voting, but their leader said they won't use violence for it. so they are just standing there and watching.

while obviously the level of violence is not comparable, this shit feels like one of those times the Soviets had to send troops to keep their "allies" in check in Eastern Europe during the Cold War.

Im not for the regions independence but like the poster said above the governments actions are too heavy handed and will just push people into the nationalists favor.

But again this separatist bullshit just highlights the spanish's problem. You just had a group of cunts run amuck in Barcelona and run over people and had alot worse planned that was hopefully entirely foiled. Its clear theres a migrant issue with Spain but you got assholes that would rather focus on getting their own special country due to minor differences in culture or language.

The reason why spain was ripe for foreigners invading and conquering it for centuries and centuries was because the people were too busy squabbling over petty tribal bullshit rather than unifying together to mount a significant offense. And look its happening again. If it wont be the government fucking everyone over it will radical islam and hordes of third worlders that have no interest in being productive

But hey independent Catalonia! Independent Galicia !! Independent Andalucia!! <GinJuice>

No offense but this post reeks of someone who was always part of a majority, and who will never understand minorities (no, not immigrants, I am talking about nations inside nations).

Just out of curiosity, what do you believe makes you qualified to call Catalan nationalism "bullshit" ?
I am genuinely curious why so many people have the reflex to condemn separatism before even trying to understand it.

No offense but this post reeks of someone who was always part of a majority, and who will never understand minorities (no, not immigrants, I am talking about nations inside nations).

The catalonians separation isnt comparable to other examples people have used in these threads. They arent genetically much diferent than some random spaniard walking around any part of spain . Their culture while having some unique elements again isnt any more different than the other regions of spain are from each other. The most strikingly unique thing about them is the language and even then its a romance based language with a heavily similarity to peninsular Spanish

When you factor in their region was originally united to Spain via non violent means and more than half of the people polled in the are want to stay with Spain it cements the separatist movement as i plainly said bullshit. there's impassioned Galicians and southerners and on and on who fancy seeing their little cultural region as their own separate country. The Catalonian separatist are no different Breaking the country up as it was pre unification does no one any favors.

Rather than accusing me of siding with the majority which is rather odd I would suggest that some people blindly side with the nationalist movement out of some sense of romanticism and wrongly comparing it to other separatist movements that don't fit.

Also on side note, when it comes to separatist movements regardless of their merits, Its advocates need to be more wary of their politicians playing on their passion for separation as is the case i felt some were doing with the Scots and their independence flare up.

Last edited:
NATO should move in its military and enforce their totally consistent policy of defending people's right to self determination.

tension between Spanish Guardia Civil and Catalan Mossos D'esquadra.

[future historian voice]: as it turns out, the goal wasn't a stable Catalan state, but a Europe of small, provisional fiefdoms, too fluid to congeal into national identity – a free Bavaria; Occitane libre; Epirus; the Heavenly Palatinate; the Laphroaig League of the North; the Venetian Sail nation; the Corsican Hashishin; the Wallonian Caliphate; the Sami homelands; the Székely Empire. A glittering panoply of tiny strange new nations, dancing in the gorgeous byzantine sunset of western civilization.

[future historian voice]: as it turns out, the goal wasn't a stable Catalan state, but a Europe of small, provisional fiefdoms, too fluid to congeal into national identity – a free Bavaria; Occitane libre; Epirus; the Heavenly Palatinate; the Laphroaig League of the North; the Venetian Sail nation; the Corsican Hashishin; the Wallonian Caliphate; the Sami homelands; the Székely Empire. A glittering panoply of tiny strange new nations, dancing in the gorgeous byzantine sunset of western civilization.
You guys are going full retard with your globalist conspiracy theory paranoia. There are lots and lots of small nations without a state all over the world, because of historical circumstances (usually a bigger, expansionist neighbour). It's been going on forever. It's not some master plan to destroy western civilisation.

Lol should just let them have Autonomy then they stay. I hope they are get independence. Spain not need them for survive.

You guys are going full retard with your globalist conspiracy theory paranoia. There are lots and lots of small nations without a state all over the world, because of historical circumstances (usually a bigger, expansionist neighbour). It's been going on forever. It's not some master plan to destroy western civilisation.
oh i don't care. let them have their independence.
they'll still belong to the EU in the end.

What’s the issue here?

Is this the Barcelona soccer fans wanting to create an independent city I think I remember seeing on real sports?

I suppose it makes a change from the Spanish torturing animals...

Back