Crime Las Vegas Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not surprised. All that music does is preach hate, guns, drugs, and rolling on your enemies.

Fuck. They showed another clip. It sounded like that ammo clip had way more than 30 rounds. Non-stop fire.

Or maybe more that one gun?

Last edited:
i saw a few vids of it

those gunshots went off for a good 20 seconds

is it over? still on going? Ted Nugent sighting?

I heard it on my scanner app
Yup. Blew it and went dark. One suspect down apparently. Shots supposedly on Tropicana now.

Aria, New York, Tropicana all supposed shots fired. No confirmation on any. conflicting reports for NY and Trop.

Yup. Blew it and went dark. One suspect down apparently. Shots supposedly on Tropicana now.

Aria, New York, Tropicana all supposed shots fired. No confirmation on any. conflicting reports for NY.

Yea scary shit

You mean not wanting a race war makes someone a piece of shit?

Blindly speculating about a race war with limited knowledge to exploit emotional reaction makes you a piece of shit. As he said, even if your conjecture is validated, it doesn't retroactively change the shittiness.

One Suspect confirmed down in Mandalay Bay.

I believe that was the sniper spot.

Second Breach now.

Clip sounds like more than one rifle. Unless this shooter rocking a LMG.

Not good automatic weapons fired into crowds of people this is f'ing scary...

Fuck man. no defending this type of bullshit. When it comes out who did it ( and I think we all have an idea of who it is), there needs to be something done swiftly and brutally

Blindly speculating about a race war with limited knowledge to exploit emotional reaction makes you a piece of shit. As he said, even if your conjecture is validated, it doesn't retroactively change the shittiness.

Speculating?

DLHOhKaXcAAHWX0.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back