THE PUNISHER Netflix Series (Season 2 Premiering Jan. 2019)

If you have seen THE PUNISHER season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I GET the angst and anger directed at Foggy. Like, I get WHY he's there but the way he was so goddamn whiney about everything was annoying as fuck.

I do not get the hate Karen got for Season 2.

Me neither, bro:)

images.duckduckgo.com.gif

For the meantime, here's a new poster to tide you over. :)

1E0JxC6L_o.jpg

I fucking love Bernthal Punisher, The accountant, Walking dead, Baby driver, Sicario, Wolf of Wallstreet, Fury and his new film Pilgrimage looks great too

Today I learned that Kurt Angle is Punisher's uncle

eyo Kurt, l'maskusmthn

Am I the only one who isn't 100% feeling Jon Bernthal playing Punisher? He does a good job, but he just doesn't look right, something feels a bit off.

Either way I'm super ready for this.

Anyone know what rank Frank held in the USMC? The comic book Punisher was a Captain, but I can't remember his rank ever being mentioned in DD S2.

Anyone know what rank Frank held in the USMC? The comic book Punisher was a Captain, but I can't remember his rank ever being mentioned in DD S2.
Lieutenant according to the Blacksmith via his testimony.

Lieutenant according to the Blacksmith via his testimony.

Thank you. Do all USMC Lieutenants go through Annapolis, or is there a seperate process for those who are promoted from Enlisted Ranks? This version of Frank Castle seems very much, "blue collar".

Thank you. Do all USMC Lieutenants go through Annapolis, or is there a seperate process for those who are promoted from Enlisted Ranks? This version of Frank Castle seems very much, "blue collar".
I'm betting this Frank was enlisted first and then became an officer later on. A great solider starting as an O-1 and only getting one promotion in 10 years seems slow. Even for the Marines.

Netflix always drop their Marvel series on a Friday. November 10th is a Friday this year. It's also the Marine Corp's official birthday;)

Am I the only one who isn't 100% feeling Jon Bernthal playing Punisher? He does a good job, but he just doesn't look right, something feels a bit off.

Either way I'm super ready for this.

He could be a bit more jacked but other than that I think he's great.

Gun Nerd Alert: at 1:45 of the trailer, what weapon does Frank use to shoot the guy in the doorway? It looks familiar, but I can't quite place it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back