NSAC reacts to Conor McGregor’s “disappointing” complaints about Mayweather stoppage

So... Like a million fighters have said this before, and the NSAC releases a statement about it?

Like it's uncommon for a fighter to disagree with a stoppage.

They must be writing a whole novel about Chiesa then.

The NSAC was right, and doesn't need to explain the stoppage. It was obvious to anyone watching that it was correct. Conor was leaning on the 2nd and 3rd ropes with no defense. One more good shot and he might've gone out of the ring.

I really don't like stoppage she where the other fighter is still standing.

How do we know Floyd wasn't about to punch himself out and Conor could have recovered and done some real damage
Its supposed to Be three knockdowns in the same round for a tko. Not the fighter was still standing and fighting.

This fight had no 8 count rule, didn't you read the rules?

How do we know Floyd wasn't about to punch himself out and Conor could have recovered and done some real damage
Its supposed to Be three knockdowns in the same round for a tko. Not the fighter was still standing and fighting.

{<huh}

AKA if Conor gets hurt badly NSAC can't make money off him in the future,

The Byrd family are crooks.

This fight had no 8 count rule, didn't you read the rules?

I didn't read the rules or watch the fight.

So how do you have a fight in boxing with no standing 8 count rule?

Then why didn't he lift his hands and protect himself?

What is Connie crying about now? How unfair everyone is to him......

I thought the stoppage was a tad early, but letting it continue was irrelevant. He wasn't going to make it out of the round.

I didn't read the rules or watch the fight.

So how do you have a fight in boxing with no standing 8 count rule?

Like you had this one. The ref decides when the fight should be stopped.

Nate hit Conor harder, and longer, and more. Fight didn't even come close to stopping, and he came back and won in the second one after getting battered. Boxing is a pussy - cat sport.

xXZVdpU.gif

wp-1471805869386.gif

Last edited:
Everyone loves a good knockout but some seem to forget part of a referees job is to keep the fighters from taking unnecessary amounts of damage. Connor was done. No need to have him be a defenseless punching bag until he gets knocked out

The ref should have let mayweather KO him senseless so the stupid fuck would never talk again. He gets saved from brain damage then complains about it.. just LOL

Is this post serious?

Looks like we can add:
- "Didn't get a fair shake"
- "Biased ref"
- "Early stoppage"
- "Wouldn't let me clinch Floyd"
- "Just about to get me second wind"

...to Conor's big book of excuses. I think there's some space left on the back cover.

They stopped it because Conor gave up.

And he knows it.

Diaz would bitch slap his ass to oblivion if it comes to a third fight. I think Connor is gonna try to find the easiest fight possible. A fight where he can "look good" eg. not a good wrestler, he will never fight someone who can actually take him down. Would be great to see him actually defend a belt but i doubt it will ever happen.

Back