Cuphead: The game you might have heard of 5 years ago finally has a release date!

Some of the best game design I’ve ever seen. Well worth the wait.

Holy shit, this game is hard. It reminds me of playing Contra without the Konami Code. lol

I've got two souls taken, both took a dozen tries.Retry option and no loading makes the difficulty a lot less frustrating.

Besides the visuals, the music in the game is great too. Really glad it got a steam release.

Last edited:
fuck World 2 stage bosses n fuck this bird boss I'm currently trying to beat my last boss on world 2 keeps kicking my ass

Just snagged it on pc, haven't gotten too far but i love the aesthetics of it and the sounds, it's so different then anything.

Last edited:
I've been wanting someone to invest in a 2D game because I felt that you could get a playable cartoon that would be prettier than any 3D based game could hope to be. These guys took that idea and went way above and beyond to create something really special. But man is it a bitch to beat! I am going to lose my mind trying to unlock the B&W and Two Tone filters.

I've been wanting someone to invest in a 2D game because I felt that you could get a playable cartoon that would be prettier than any 3D based game could hope to be. These guys took that idea and went way above and beyond to create something really special. But man is it a bitch to beat! I am going to lose my mind trying to unlock the B&W and Two Tone filters.

Yeah I have actually been stuck on the Dice guy boss for 2 days now

I'm hoping I can beat him tonight

Yeah I have actually been stuck on the Dice guy boss for 2 days now

I'm hoping I can beat him tonight
i was stuck on the bird boss of world 2 for 2 days lol the airplane levels get most of my time lol at the moment i am stuck on the robot and mermaid airplane levels

i was stuck on the bird boss of world 2 for 2 days lol the airplane levels get most of my time lol at the moment i am stuck on the robot and mermaid airplane levels

Well if it makes a difference I have read that the general consensus is that the robot and mermaid are some of the harder bosses in the game

I think it took me around 40 deaths to beat the robot and around 25 to beat the mermaid

121 deaths after world 2, still having a blast

excellent game

I'm half way through the second island... I've died soooo many times :(

Game is super fun though.

i have died and failed 588 times so far with probably many more to come fuck this robot and mermaid bosses on world 3

How does this game compare to Raymond Legends? My kids are asking to play and I'm thinking it's too hard.

Raymond was just about perfect in terms of difficulty for them.

How does this game compare to Raymond Legends? My kids are asking to play and I'm thinking it's too hard.

Raymond was just about perfect in terms of difficulty for them.

This isn't anything like Rayman aside from being a 2D side scroller - difficulty is much higher and it's pretty much only boss battles.

I gotta say it's kinda funny how gamers went from "You died in Meat Boy? Psh nub" to bragging about dying 500+ times in Cuphead.

20171003170853_1.jpg

I've been amped for this game for a few years now. I haven't bought it yet as I've been really busy with work and have been to tired to play video games. Is the gameplay hard like Volgar the Viking?That game is no where as pretty but it was a lot of remembering patterns and dying a lot , it's still a blast though. Just like the arcade and NES games I was weened on as a kid.

I've been amped for this game for a few years now. I haven't bought it yet as I've been really busy with work and have been to tired to play video games. Is the gameplay hard like Volgar the Viking?That game is no where as pretty but it was a lot of remembering patterns and dying a lot , it's still a blast though. Just like the arcade and NES games I was weened on as a kid.
Yup that’s Cuphead lol

Back