Premier League Thread 2017/18 v29: Pulis OUT, Ancelotti IN!

Will Man U win their next game 4-0?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have quite a few tunes. Only you is great.

giphy.gif

Their 2nd album is top 20 all time for me. So disappointed by the 3rd though.

I like to know what I'm agreeing to before I shake hands. I disagreed, for example, that your example of Tamir Rice fell under "no reason." Notnsure why you seem to be getting frustrated--I find our conversations are pretty civil.

Again, the Castille case is different than you're making it out to be. Castille was legally armed, and notified the cop for such. He reached for the concealed carry ID, and the cop shot him. Fuck up on the officer's part for sure, which is the reason for the few million his family deservingly got as settlement. The issue seems to be that officers often escape murder charges and is somehow proof of racism. People don't want justice, they just want a guilty verdict. Our system requires the accused to be guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, and cops in general get more benefit of the doubt than the average murders on the street, not just in cases of black murders. And if I'm wrong there, I haven't seen the evidence.

Racial profiling is a different topic. Catch me up as to why this is being brought up, if you will.

I'm not as much frustrated as I am incredulous as I just thought it was something we could agree on.

Petty's comment was "police are getting away with targeting black men" so I filed that under racial profiling, which is why I brought it up. Not going down the path of if it should exist as that would get messy, so I said it DOES exist, which is a fact.

You're bringing up racism here, not me.

Lastly, fuck a settlement, I'd rather have my innocent family member alive.

I'm not as much frustrated as I am incredulous as I just thought it was something we could agree on.

Petty's comment was "police are getting away with targeting black men" so I filed that under racial profiling, which is why I brought it up. Not going down the path of if it should exist as that would get messy, so I said it DOES exist, which is a fact.

@Dr J before you reply to this, make a new thread :)

Bale out for the last 2 qualifiers

Not looking good

Nope. That moldova result killed you. If you had a decent striker then maybe it wouldnt be so bad but robson kanu isnt great.

Given our talk a few days ago, I thought it was clear which issue I had with Petty's statement--the targeting of black men and killing them for no reason part, as if it's an ongoing racial crisis.

The whole racism thing was brought up in the Tom Petty quote.

And of course I'd rather have a family member alive. The point was there's a difference between being legally liable for a death and being guilty of murder.

Of course. Already did my research and she seems to like team work it, imo.

i bet it was the lead-in news story in Deustchland
the situation at bayern is very good for us lifelong BVB fans cc: @Sebbe @xtramob

@Rawex

was gonna get rekt tonight and my main drinking friend just cancelled on me as he has something to do tomorrow morning

FFS

was all ready too. cba now.

@Rawex

was gonna get rekt tonight and my main drinking friend just cancelled on me as he has something to do tomorrow morning

FFS

was all ready too. cba now.
So you spent £10 on adult diapers?

last time he tied me to his wrist and took me home lol

iDubbz is my guilty pleasure. I know it's 'drama' bullshit but he's just so good at eviscerating little cunts who deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back