UFC is low-balling Cyborg. Cyborg cancels Holm fight negotiations.

Isn't she still being investigated for the testing snafu in Thailand a couple weeks ago?

Let's be honest: Cyborg is the Vitor of the women's title picture, always running the risk of getting popped for something.

The ufc want a white american female as the champion

if cyborg is there
it cant happen

She doesn't even want to defend her FW title against actual FWs at this point. Said she'd rather focus on Holly and Zingano than Anderson.

Not surprised that she'd get a pay cut.

Isn't she still being investigated for the testing snafu in Thailand a couple weeks ago?

Let's be honest: Cyborg is the Vitor of the women's title picture, always running the risk of getting popped for something.

Along with 3/4 of the UFC's roster.

We're being honest right?

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/cris...acebook&utm_campaign=cyborg&utm_medium=social

Why is the UFC trying to cut the salary of the best female fighter in the world?
The only fight people want to see at female 145lb is now in jeopardy. Good job.

3bd.jpg

Just get rid of the division, there clearly isn't talent for it.

Well if it's REALLY less then that's bullshit. I'm not sure if I believe her tho she seems to complain a lot

This just proves that being a UFC champion is not worth any much more than being a top contender.

UFC belt's don't matter too much financially, gotta go after the money fights if you want to get paid.

She doesn't even want to defend her FW title against actual FWs at this point. Said she'd rather focus on Holly and Zingano than Anderson.

Please....she was already signed to fight Anderson for her last fight before Anderson pulled out for undisclosed personal reasons.

How is this the fault of Cyborg?

If true that's a bullshit offer. Would like to see Cyborg in Boxing and this might put her there. She deserves better.

Why should she defend her belt against someone who just lost in a FW title bout earlier this year?

I'm sorry but if you're offering me less money in a new fight than my previous fight then it's NO DEAL.

The UFC can go kick rocks.

The champ wins by questionable decision and late blows that deserved a point deduction. Then she refuses to defend against Cyborg and gets stripped of the title. Now they can't book a title fight between the remaining top two women at 145.

This weight class is bizarre.

Because i am the man who announced the ufc will be sold in 2016 in 2010
Oh, so does that mean you know everything about the UFC?

damn. most of these comments are relevant.

Back