Not open for further replies.
Another trade!
Tarasenko, Doughty, Price to Mohawk
Kane, Scheifele, Leddy to Raw

My body is ready!
giphy-downsized-large.gif

tumblr_mb3n3n6seb1qegkre.gif

JMAC wins the trade imo

You think so? I actually think mohawk won the trade.
Eichel is going to finish in top 10 scoring. If you prorate his points last year to a full season (he was injured) he was top 5 scoring last year if I recall.
I was not happy to lose him, and in fact we had a deal without him involved. But I was also lacking in LW and when Mohawk added Gaudreau I figured hitting 2 key pieces I needed for my team was worth it. Getting Barkov back will help ease the pain in losing Eichel, but Barkov and Kuznetsov will be all but a wash. Eichel will easily outpoint Gaudreau this year - but my benefit is obtaining a LW.
What I truly needed was a goalie and Andersen was on my radar at draft for my first choice without reaching too early. Turns out he went quicker than I figured, or more so, probably my picking 12th with back to back is where I overlooked how long it would take to get back to me to select a goalie once they started to go.
realize as well Mohawk was dealing from a position of strength with his goalies after acquiring Price. It wasn’t anyhing for him to Move a goalie especially with getting a starter in Lehner back. Lehner is the perfect 3rd strong goalie in our league. He’s a starter on an avg team. So Mohawk gave up a goalie he didn’t necessarily need, to obtain a pretty solid player and another starting goalie back.

He did pretty good. Eichel is the best player in that transaction and he got him. It’s gonna come back to haunt me I bet.

i think it's a decent trade for both. if i had to pick i'd say jmac came out of it a bit cleaner depending on schenn. jmac got the goalie and lw like he wanted and mohawk got whatever it is he was looking

i think it's a decent trade for both. if i had to pick i'd say jmac came out of it a bit cleaner depending on schenn. jmac got the goalie and lw like he wanted and mohawk got whatever it is he was looking

Haha, whatever it is he was looking for.

This is why I always find it funny when somebody posts they’re looking for a ____ (centremen, winger, whatever) for their roster, but then also write down 2 names from their roster to whom they’re willing to trade to achieve it. Really, we all have no idea what other GM’s are looking for... so rather than try and decide for them, it seems more logical to advertise your wants and to allow someone else to make an offer for what you seek based on what they in turn may be after. As well, it just basically says “I don’t want these guys, give me something for them”.

Also, is tony really going to run with 1 goalie?

Haha, whatever it is he was looking for.

This is why I always find it funny when somebody posts they’re looking for a ____ (centremen, winger, whatever) for their roster, but then also write down 2 names from their roster to whom they’re willing to trade to achieve it. Really, we all have no idea what other GM’s are looking for... so rather than try and decide for them, it seems more logical to advertise your wants and to allow someone else to make an offer for what you seek based on what they in turn may be after. As well, it just basically says “I don’t want these guys, give me something for them”.
definitely. i don't know what mohawk was looking for specifically. seems he was trying to unload a goalie i suppose

Also, is tony really going to run with 1 goalie?
1 goalie? wtf. roloson is going to be a beast this year. him and talbot are a killer tandem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back