NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down and beleaf.

2-0 Leafs lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

Good to have you back in the thread pony, are you still a Rams fan or is it full steam ahead on the Blues now? It's a shame they've pretty much wasted this last half decade of potential.

Yeah, if you're just going to let us pinic infront, we'll take it.

Nylander already playing for that massive contract

Good to have you back in the thread pony, are you still a Rams fan or is it full steam ahead on the Blues now? It's a shame they've pretty much wasted this last half decade of potential.

Always will support the Rams no matter how bad they suck or how big of a dufus the owner is. Luckily we have a sexy young coach who has turned things around.

I'm down on the Blues this year but I'll stick it out. Got a bad feeling about this season tbh.

Surprised Mathews doesnt have a hat trick yet with the sieves Winterpeg has in net.

Always will support the Rams no matter how bad they suck or how big of a dufus the owner is. Luckily we have a sexy young coach who has turned things around.

I'm down on the Blues this year but I'll stick it out. Got a bad feeling about this season tbh.
Yeah, the Rams at least look competent, but I wasn't sure where you stood on the move back to LA. This might be the year the Blues cement themselves as also-rans, I just don't think they're better at any particular thing than lots of other West teams, they really need to be cohesive against some of these other stacked squads.

So, should the parade start on Bay Street or finish on it?

Get smoked 7-2 and still having to live in Winnipeg, oof.

Thoughts and prayers to Winterpeg.

At least they have Laine.

Not as good as Matthews, obviously, but he's alright.

Yeah, the Rams at least look competent, but I wasn't sure where you stood on the move back to LA. This might be the year the Blues cement themselves as also-rans, I just don't think they're better at any particular thing than lots of other West teams, they really need to be cohesive against some of these other stacked squads.

IMO the Blues defense and goalie are more than serviceable. I believe it boils down to a forward stepping up and gaining steam to relieve Tarasenko. Berglund was the team's second leading goal scorer last year. He and Steen are presently injured, that leaves Schenn, Sobotka, or Schwartz.

On another note, Keith Tkachuck looks totally different now since retirement.

Good for Old Man Patrick to pot his first couple early. Get the pressure off.

Last edited:
The Leafs are going to do that to a lot of team this season

Clench your assholes goalies everywhere

Marleau pls come home.

Martin Jones looks like shit.

IMO the Blues defense and goalie are more than serviceable. I believe it boils down to a forward stepping up and gaining steam to relieve Tarasenko. Berglund was the team's second leading goal scorer last year. He and Steen are presently injured, that leaves Schenn, Sobotka, or Schwartz.

On another note, Keith Tkachuck looks totally different now since retirement.

Yeah, Tarasenko is a beast but he can't carry that team without help. I meant that there are other teams that seen like a slightly better version of the Blues to me, they just don't stand out. If they can stay healthy they should be a playoff team though, and after that...hockey is weird man. It'd be nice to see them win a Cup after so many years of amazing players passing through.

Damn. McDavid with the hat trick in game 1.

Wayne Simmons got one too. No one seems to be talking about him though #whiteprivilege

In all seriousness, leafs and jets offences both looked good yesterday. Goaltending was absolutely terrible for Winnipeg though. Other games were too late for me to watch.

Lmao, fuck me winterpeg, you ever heard of defence?

That being said I won't be surprised if Eichel pees in Montreal's butt in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back