2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flex options: Latavius Murray, Wayne Gallman, Elijah McGuire, or Kendall Wright. Leaning toward Gallman because Murray will be up against a tough run defense and is still not totally 100 percent.

Also, I was offered Russell Wilson for Deshaun Watson. Opinions?

Flex options: Latavius Murray, Wayne Gallman, Elijah McGuire, or Kendall Wright. Leaning toward Gallman because Murray will be up against a tough run defense and is still not totally 100 percent.

Also, I was offered Russell Wilson for Deshaun Watson. Opinions?

Murray based on guaranteed volume, and yes take Wilson. Watson's upside is what Wilson is already proven to be, plus everyone knows Wilson is a slow starter.

Murray based on guaranteed volume, and yes take Wilson. Watson's upside is what Wilson is already proven to be, plus everyone knows Wilson is a slow starter.
Yeah, I was just a little hesitant because of the o-line and running back woes, but healthy Wilson scrambles like a wily mofo. You sure the Bears won't stuff the shit out of a gimpy Murray? And that they won't lean more heavily on TE and WR? I have a feeling Rudolph will see a lot more work. I think I'll just wait to see if the Giants say Gallman will be their featured starter before making the decision.

Yeah, I was just a little hesitant because of the o-line and running back woes, but healthy Wilson scrambles like a wily mofo. You sure the Bears won't stuff the shit out of a gimpy Murray? And that they won't lean more heavily on TE and WR? I have a feeling Rudolph will see a lot more work. I think I'll just wait to see if the Giants say Gallman will be their featured starter before making the decision.

If I were tempted by any of those other guys it would be more McGuire than Gallman. No rbs have been able to have much success with giants and McGuire could get a long look in what could be a rare jets blowout win this year.

If I were tempted by any of those other guys it would be more McGuire than Gallman. No rbs have been able to have much success with giants and McGuire could get a long look in what could be a rare jets blowout win this year.
True, it's why I'm playing ASJ over Rudolph and streaming the Jets defense. The Browns are truly horrible, almost offensively so. Tempted by Gallman due to the fact he looks the best, they might move him up to RB1, and the Chargers have trash run defense.

I stream D/ST's each week and others are hoarding...FAACCKK!

I SHOULD be good leaving Gronk in right?

Gronk better fucking play tonight.

I do have one issue though.

I have Dez and Adams as my usual go to starts for WR. Adams being in concussion protocol means I'm not comfortable starting him because even if he does play I have no idea how much.

My only other options are Eric Decker, Amendola, and Marvin Jones.

Suggestions?

Last edited:
How the fuck did I end up with 3 TEs starting this week?

Who should I start? Randall Cobb or Danny Amendola ?
I personally would go Cobb but I'm a Green Bay homer too.

Amendola has an annoying ability to go off for like 30 points then not even get 1 the next 4 weeks.

I personally would go Cobb but I'm a Green Bay homer too.

Amendola has an annoying ability to go off for like 30 points then not even get 1 the next 4 weeks.
I have Aaron Rodgers as my qb haha, and I think the dude covering cobb was injured last week, so i'' probably stick with Cobb. I already have Hogan for NE playing tonight anyway.

I have Aaron Rodgers as my qb haha, and I think the dude covering cobb was injured last week, so i'' probably stick with Cobb. I already have Hogan for NE playing tonight anyway.
Any suggestions for me?

My 3 TEs are Gronk, Delanie Walker, and Ertz.

I'd personally go with either Ertz or Gronk. Probably Gronk, but thats just because I'm a NE fan lol
Well, I have Gronk starting at TE with Ertz and Walker in my Flex.

Problem is I usually start Dez and Adams at WR and with Adams concussion.

I'm leaning Amendola as my only other two WRs that aren't on BYE are Decker and Marvin Jones

i'd just stay away from all Giants RBs

Well, I have Gronk starting at TE with Ertz and Walker in my Flex.

Problem is I usually start Dez and Adams at WR and with Adams concussion.

I'm leaning Amendola as my only other two WRs that aren't on BYE are Decker and Marvin Jones
Yea Amendola has done quite well this year so far and I expect him or Hogan to have a great game tonight (possibly both) . I have 2 of my running backs and my defense on BYE this week and it sucks ass lol.

Yea Amendola has done quite well this year so far and I expect him or Hogan to have a great game tonight (possibly both) . I have 2 of my running backs and my defense on BYE this week and it sucks ass lol.
My week 9 is going to be that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back