***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what about the no defense being played at all star game? That's what needed change.
I think this is more about the league getting ahead of Bern's move out West, which follows Melo, PG, Butler and others already going. Once Bern is gone the East's best players are:

WallGOAT, Greek Freak, Kylie, Lowry, Dekobe and IT (if he recovers).

That would oppose:
Bern, Durant, AD, Westbrick, Hardcan, and Kiwi

LMAO. And that doesn't even begin to note the ridiculous disparity in depth of legit All-Stars. At least with Bern, you could pretend the East was close to their equal. I think they wanted to avoid the optics of doing it so obviously in response to Bern's move, so they did it in advance.

Would have been better if they left in the 'you gotta give me a brotha' line.

I think this is more about the league getting ahead of Bern's move out West, which follows Melo, PG, Butler and others already going. Once Bern is gone the East's best players are:

WallGOAT, Greek Freak, Kylie, Lowry, Dekobe and IT (if he recovers).

That would oppose:
Bern, Durant, AD, Westbrick, Hardcan, and Kiwi

LMAO. And that doesn't even begin to note the ridiculous disparity in depth of legit All-Stars. At least with Bern, you could pretend the East was close to their equal. I think they wanted to avoid the optics of doing it so obviously in response to Bern's move, so they did it in advance.
Who the hell is DeKobe? This shit needs to die

LMAO at DeKobe getting a ring. You're too much, Palis. Lol.

Last edited:
he did put up a stellar 27/5/4 last season on 46.7% shooting
when you consider he can't shoot 3s, that's pretty ludicrous actually

Who the hell is that. Does he even average 20ppg career? 30ppg in a season? Playoffs PPG? Rings? MVPs?

He contributed to a pretty sweet banner hanging up in the rafters

With the age of most the starters for memphis, between Gasol, Conley, and I guess Candler....

I don't know if I should be excited or worried that they have become the 7th youngest team in the league, this offseason. I'm leaning toward worried. Really leaning toward worried.

Where is the icecan or whatever his screen name is, choklahoma fan?

Kinda miss his pathetic rants... Would figure he would show up now that melo and pg13 joined the sinking ship

Where is the icecan or whatever his screen name is, choklahoma fan?

Kinda miss his pathetic rants... Would figure he would show up now that melo and pg13 joined the sinking ship

All the OKC fans disappeared after they blew the 3-1 lead to GS and they haven't been back since, there was 2 of them I believe.

you're better than an edit pwn, palis. leave that to the jcc's and blowslow's of this world

The warriors look like they haven't picked up a basketball since game 5 of the finals. They might only win 65 games this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back