***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeKobe is legit and he is going to drop 3s this year and that's a wrap, best scorer in league.

LMAO

Durcant
Churry
Hardcan
Leflop
Kiwi
And the flat earther

Are much better scorers

Only one of those guys scored more per game than DeKobe last year which is funny because DeKobe was 5th in scoring and you still only named one guy above him despite listing 6 LOL

Only one of those guys scored more per game than DeKobe last year which is funny because DeKobe was 5th in scoring and you still only named one guy above him despite listing 6 LOL

I just dont think wb or Ad are much better scorers than DeKobe... Dont remember the other one who scored more than DeKobe but you are naively claiming (I know you're not but lets accumulate post counts shouldn't we?) that scoring volume is the only attribute important to measure how good someone is as a scorer.

All scientist here have stated multiple times here that scoring efficiency is also a key factor.

Since you are not part of the SB scientific community I don't expect you to understand this.

Last edited:
I just dont think wb or Ad are much better scorers than DeKobe... Dont remember the other one who scored more than DeKobe but you are naively claiming (I know you're not but lets accumulate post counts shouldn't we?) that scoring volume is the only attribute important to measure how good someone is as a scorer.

All scientist here have stated multiple times here that scoring efficiency is also a key factor.

Since you are not part of the SB scientific community I don't expect you to understand this

<GinJuice>

DeDumpsterfire is so awesome that he had

.166 WS/48
0.9 BPM
1.9 VORP

in what will literally be the absolute peak of his career. To put that into perspective, a zero-time allstar pre-prime 23yo SG Beals Bradley posted

.152 WS/48
2.2 BPM
2.8 VORP

YOU DO THE MATH

Since you are not part of the SB scientific community I don't expect you to understand this.

DeKobe scores in the hardest way possible. I think many of the players you deem better scorers would struggle to do it like DeKobe does off mid range iso. He has the best mod range game in the world. You know, like Kobe did.

DeDumpsterfire is so awesome that he had

.166 WS/48
0.9 BPM
1.9 VORP

in what will literally be the absolute peak of his career. To put that into perspective, a zero-time allstar pre-prime 23yo SG Beals Bradley posted

.152 WS/48
2.2 BPM
2.8 VORP

YOU DO THE MATH

DeKobe PER was 24 on insane high usage. You do the math, sucka

You need to run plays for Beal. Give the ball yo DeKobe is THE play

DeKobe PER was 24 on insane high usage. You do the math, sucka

You need to run plays for Beal. Give the ball yo DeKobe is THE play

Lol Beri grow up. PER is so 2012

Anus fucking Kanter's PER the past 3 seasons:

According to Beri now Anus Kanter is the GOAT

DeKobe scores in the hardest way possible.

Which by definition is an inefficient approach to basketball

But hey, it always seems to work well for him in the yoffs when the stakes are risen lmfao

DeMar DeDumpster career yoff TS%:

PlainBackEquestrian-size_restricted.gif

Same shit different year

cRaps will be bounced in the second round and we'll start the same shit again this time next year.

N_mzwM.gif

"There's nothing magical about 82 games" - Adam Silver

Never thought this talk would even happen. Cut that shit down to like 70 games.

"There's nothing magical about 82 games" - Adam Silver

Never thought this talk would even happen. Cut that shit down to like 70 games.

Only reason I hate it is because it fucks with records.

I'd be cool with decreasing the amount of games (you know, the actual product) if players would be cool with decreasing their compensation

Gonna cut from 82 to 70 games?

Cool, take 70 paychecks instead of 82

Well that would all depend on the nba revenue, faust.

Who pays the expenses incurred to generate that revenue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back