2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent guy in the money league an offer, I sent CJ Anderson and Julio for Le'Veon. Then I got cold feet. Then he texted me "yeah, let's do it!" so I said ok, because it would be a dick move for me to propose it and then reject it...now he's getting cold feet so I'm waiting on his final answer..

Julio will have someone step on his toe and he'll miss games.

Any thoughts on my flex

Doug Martin vs NE
Or Pierre Garcon vs Ind

Sent guy in the money league an offer, I sent CJ Anderson and Julio for Le'Veon. Then I got cold feet. Then he texted me "yeah, let's do it!" so I said ok, because it would be a dick move for me to propose it and then reject it...now he's getting cold feet so I'm waiting on his final answer..
Youre getting a steal imo

Didnt pick up a TE for Gronk being out. Didnt know he was inactive. No fucks given. Because Got off work, and went out to eat with my kid.

He didn't end up doing it... He was gonna text before the end of tonight so the trade would process. This week is too important to him maybe. CJ and Julio are on byes. That's one of the reasons I wanted to do I too, I'm 1-3 this is my last stand and I have my whole starting team on bye almost. I had to drop all the cans from my team (AP, T West) and even had to drop Cousins (hopefully I get him back but maybe not.) to piece together a starting team that includes Ellington, Fuller, Kupp and Jaron Brown among a couple regular starters.

Got off to a decent start tonight though with Jameis and Doug.

First year doing fantasy football, by the way. What a fucking rollercoaster ride it is.

Gonna catch elderly abuse charges this week after I crush Foster.

Multiple players on "sit list" - Rivers, Lynch, Brown (I would say bad matchup)
Gronk out (have to play 400 year old Ben Watson)
NY Jets for D/ST due to D/ST hoarders in my league

Probably be my highest scoring week, ever ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back