Wow ! Raymond Daniels looking amazing

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg
Must say my first time watching kickboxing and seen one round of Raymond Daniels throwing ninja shit till he split this dudes head with a knee. Anyone seen that and man is that guy entertaining. Bellator kickboxing wasnt bad tonight

Last edited:
I only saw him get his ads whooped by Rico
Damn you missed him destroy a dude tonight and take the belt. Guy threw tornado round house kicks, wheel kicks, and all this shit. Caught Bellator kickboxing and that wasnt bad

Damn you missed him destroy a dude tonight and take the belt. Guy threw tornado round house kicks, wheel kicks, and all this shit. Caught Bellator kickboxing and that wasnt bad
BELLATOR KICKBOXING HAS BELTS?
tenor (5).gif

Ross is just tooling this poor kid. Pretty clear that Bellator handed the two popular American fighters (Schilling and Ross) hand picked opponents to make them look like world beaters. Not that they aren't very good, but neither guy was matched up with an opponent that had anything for them.

maxresdefault.jpg
Must say my first time watching kickboxing and seen one round of Raymond Daniels throwing ninja shit till he split this dudes head with a knee. Anyone seen that and man is that guy entertaining. Bellator kickboxing wasnt bad tonight

That pic was from Glory lol...the dude he fought was Karim Ghajji. One of the dudes I train with was holding pads for him a couple weeks ago before the Bellator fight.

Not exactly sure why this is in the UFC forum but ok...

Fight was a couple weeks ago btw lol

That's how Daniels always fights. I'm not a huge kickboxing fan but somehow I've seen Daniels quite a few times. Throwing that many spinning attacks gasses you too so he's lucky he got him out of there quick but man is he exciting to watch. That said I think it's kinda shitty that the fight got stopped. Bad cut but it wasn't going to leak into the eyes and the least you can do is let the champ have another round. If it got much worse stop it but it wasn't going to impair his division. If it's any other fight sure stop it no worries but that dude was the champ even if Bellator Kickboxing Champ doesn't mean much.

That pic was from Glory lol...the dude he fought was Karim Ghajji. One of the dudes I train with was holding pads for him a couple weeks ago before the Bellator fight.

Not exactly sure why this is in the UFC forum but ok...

Fight was a couple weeks ago btw lol
I know i dont have any pics from the Bellator event. I just posted that photo for people can an idea who he is. I just watched it after Bellator on spike.

That's how Daniels always fights. I'm not a huge kickboxing fan but somehow I've seen Daniels quite a few times. Throwing that many spinning attacks gasses you too so he's lucky he got him out of there quick but man is he exciting to watch. That said I think it's kinda shitty that the fight got stopped. Bad cut but it wasn't going to leak into the eyes and the least you can do is let the champ have another round. If it got much worse stop it but it wasn't going to impair his division. If it's any other fight sure stop it no worries but that dude was the champ even if Bellator Kickboxing Champ doesn't mean much.
Yeah i wanted to see more than one round.

The low kicks of joe schilling!!!!

Raymond Daniels only beats mma fighters who wanna pretend to be a kickboxer for a night. But him fighting thise guys is fun cause they suck and he can do that crazy shit.

Raymond Daniels only beats mma fighters who wanna pretend to be a kickboxer for a night. But him fighting thise guys is fun cause they suck and he can do that crazy shit.
Dude he beat has like 120 kickboxing wins lol. Dude was legit he beat.

Dude he beat has like 120 kickboxing wins lol. Dude was legit he beat.
Well i got to watch it to judge before i praise him for winning due to a cut. But anytime he has ever fought anyine worth a damn, he losses and with ease almost. Just sayin

Back