2017 CFB Discussion v2: Will Okie Chokie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, Michigan getting O'Kornholed.

giphy.gif

What a game

I'm glad thats over.

Offense needs a lot of work.
Even the defense was missing sacks and wrap ups. A more experienced QB with Mond's skillset could've won that game. He showed a lot of poise though. Very impressive for a freshman

Bama looked a little flat, but props to A & M's defense. They played a great game.

Thank goodness the Bama defense shows up every week.

I guess Okie choked...

I'm glad thats over.

Offense needs a lot of work.
Even the defense was missing sacks and wrap ups. A more experienced QB with Mond's skillset could've won that game. He showed a lot of poise though. Very impressive for a freshman
Can't be gangbusters every week. Playing in that stadium is a tall task. Plus, A & M played a great game. I'll take it any day.

On to next week.

Can't be gangbusters every week. Playing in that stadium is a tall task. Plus, A & M played a great game. I'll take it any day.

On to next week.
Regroup with arky next week and thankfully the rest of SEC is garbage.
UGA in championship game will be a nail biter.

You know your getting old when you see the student section and they all look like they are in middle school.

LSU and Auburn will always make me nervous no matter what

You know your getting old when you see the student section and they all look like they are in middle school.
My nephew has season tickets in the student section, and he was 3 when went to my first game as a student. :(

My nephew has season tickets in the student section, and he was 3 when went to my first game as a student. :(
Any word on fellaini? Can't believe I'm saying this, but it would be a huge loss if he's out for an extended time.

Not sure how you can call LSU garbage and keep a straight face.

IMG_0064.jpg

Oh yeah.

<mma1>

Any word on fellaini? Can't believe I'm saying this, but it would be a huge loss if he's out for an extended time.
Haven't been following the past couple of days. Saw that they feared it was a knee ligament injury, which obviously isn't good.

Hopefully Herrera can slot right in with his form from last season and keep the victory train rolling. But I agree, Mou has turned him into a surprisingly useful player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back