White nationalists return to Charlottesville

In before '40 to 50' people gets spun into a national crisis over neo nazis.
No it only gets spun into a national crisis if 7 People that claim to be Antifa show up

Then some people act like the sky is falling

Looks like the best strategy is to basically ignore these goofs. I don't understand why these clowns are the way they are but if 40 idiots wanna get together and do their retarded protest without causing any violence or property damage, then let them make fools of themselves.

Call them clowns, call them inbred retards, but they are right. The real retards are the ones calling for the removal of these statues.

Russia is our friend....lolololol

Funny how UnAmerican they are.....They are butt buddies with the Nazis/Russians.....America's #1 enemy......We are living in weird fucking times, where being "patriotic" means being a Nazi, thinking russia is your friend, and loving a man who hated on Prisoners of war is what being American is all about.
Oh yeah, stomping/burning the flag, yelling fuck America and openly wishing the president was dead are all patriotic bell-ringers huh?

I live in SJW Land and I rarely see them.

Im sure Racists outnumber SJWs.....or they around the same number.
To that guy anyone left of Ted Nugent is a member of the" progressive army"

I live in SJW Land and I rarely see them.

Im sure Racists outnumber SJWs.....or they around the same number.

I live in the heart of progress. I see them everywhere.

The progressive army most definitely outnumbers white racists and normal people.

Ignoring them is worse.

Not in this case. They're shining a spotlight on a few idiots, and giving them a big platform. As much as the media might be trying to denounce them, all they're really doing is spreading their message. What is more likely here? That the coverage shames this insignificant group of people back into their holes, or that it gets their message out to more idiots?

40-50 idiots acting idiotically is not news worthy.

Oh yeah, stomping/burning the flag, yelling fuck America and openly wishing the president was dead are all patriotic bell-ringers huh?
Who Stomps and burns the flag? Not the normal hard working liberals who wake up everyday to work hard, ill tell you that.

I do see however a good chunk of the right saying Nazis/Russia/President Trump who hates on POW is the American way.

I live in the heart of progress. I see them everywhere.

The progressive army most definitely outnumbers white racists and normal people.
I live in Berkeley Right now....Most people here are just trying to get their degree and gtfo.....Rarely do I see SJWs, even at school, they are not as big as the Alt Right Media tries to make it seem

Who Stomps and burns the flag? Not the normal hard working liberals who wake up everyday to work hard, ill tell you that.

I do see however a good chunk of the right saying Nazis/Russia/President Trump who hates on POW is the American way.
Yeah you're delusional if you think there's more neo-nazis than people stomping and burining flags. They're both fringe groups.

Like was said earlier, best to ignore these guys. But they do have the right to free speech.

Yeah you're delusional if you think there's more neo-nazis than people stomping and burining flags. They're both fringe groups.
I never said Neo Nazis....I said racist....Yes I think there is more racist than SJWs.

Not in this case. They're shining a spotlight on a few idiots, and giving them a big platform. As much as the media might be trying to denounce them, all they're really doing is spreading their message. What is more likely here? That the coverage shames this insignificant group of people back into their holes, or that it gets their message out to more idiots?

40-50 idiots acting idiotically is not news worthy.
I get what you're saying.
I think the price of ignoring it is worse.
40-50 idiots is one thing... But when they get presidential comfort and political power, look OUT.

I never said Neo Nazis....I said racist....Yes I think there is more racist than SJWs.
Yeah I think you're making broad generalizations and assuming people who voted for Trump are racist.

For real? Or the way the previous group was reported as chanting "Jews will not replace us", when they clearly weren't.

And for the record Russia is no one's friend, wake up.

Yeah I think you're making broad generalizations and assuming people who voted for Trump are racist.
That seems to be the theme of the last year and a bit. One racist in a crowd? Entire crowd is racist.

I live in Berkeley Right now....Most people here are just trying to get their degree and gtfo.....Rarely do I see SJWs, even at school, they are not as big as the Alt Right Media tries to make it seem
Trust me he's not listening

In before '40 to 50' people gets spun into a national crisis over neo nazis.

That's one per ten million people! It's a national epidemic let's report it on the news and try to tie it to Trump!!!

Never mind covering the couple dozen people killed on Chicago this weekend! That's fake news!!

The left is just so pathetic at this point it almost feels like they're satirizing themselves.

Back