"No Grown Man should weigh 125lbs"

lol whatever gets you through the day. But you're in full blown denial if you think MM could beat any NFL or NBA player in a fight, including the kicker.

size matters after a while.
Majority of NFL players probably can kick ass in MMA. Take a DT for example who benches 550lbs+ and curls 100lbs+ for sets (Sedrick Ellis), yea a person with that type of strength hits you once and its a wrap.

We are not coomparing MM vs NFL players or NBA players here buddy. Stop making up ridiculous hypotheticals, you sound stupid.

Fact, MM has 11 title defenses which is hard to do at any weight class. In every title defense, MM has made it look ridiculously easy and gets better every time he competes. The man is a legend and the greatest MMA of all time as of now. P4P #1. Just to make things interesting, MM should get a shot at the winner of Garbrandt vs Dillashaw for the BW title.

There is NOTHING MM has shown me to believe I couldn't hold my own against him in a fight. I'm 6ft, 190lbs.

If he wanted to, he could quite literally kill you, and there's nothing you could do about it.

bacianini.jpg

It's easy to weigh a lot when you're fat. I have a friend who's 5'3 156 lbs. He looks huge because he has low body fat and a small frame.

A 125'er is supposed to be greatest fighter of all time? get the fuck outta here with that shit.

A 125 pounds fighter who lost fight at 135 is the best pound 4 pound fighter. What a bunch of horseshit

- Charles Atlas

A case for why the 125 division makes no sense.

1. Healthy. muscular grown men cannot naturally weigh 125lbs unless they are under 5 feet.

2. Fighters making that weight are draining their body and affecting their health.

3. Nobody wants to watch little guys with no power bounce around.

4. The general population who are that size don't take up athletics. At best they become jockeys.

Featherweight division in boxing is one of the glamour divisions, back int he old days 126 pound feather weights could sell out arenas

most of them were tall like 5 foot 7 to 5 foot 9, while UFC 125 pounders are dwarf looking like 5 foot 4 and below. Its weird how MMA the smaller weights dont really draw o get respect by meat heads but in boxing the boxing fans enjoy the flyweights and featherweights maybe because they have to throw punches no grappling and many of those little guys can crack.

112 pound boxing champion Pancho villa of the Philippines with heavyweight champion Jack Dempsey, Villa fought in the early 1900s and drew massive crowds over 20 thousand to watch him and other flyweight champions box, a fight is a fight and people like to watch action fighters no matter the size. He was before Manny Pacquiao, he died at age 23 from a tooth infection but was rapidly becoming a huge star in early 1900s America even dating white American actresses and accepted by the southern whites he was loved even more than the American fighters in his division at the time he was only 5 foot 1, 112 pounds and a dark skin filipino non american yet he could draw big because he was exciting to watch.
Villa-with-Dempsey.jpg

1034350631.jpg

250px-Jimmy_Wilde_vs._Pancho_Villa_BNF.jpeg

lol whatever gets you through the day. But you're in full blown denial if you think MM could beat any NFL or NBA player in a fight, including the kicker.

size matters after a while.

Every time I see a comment like this, I know damn sure it's from someone whose never stepped foot in a combat sports gym in their life.

I know amateur 125ers that would beat you into a living death.

Because you purists are destroying MMA. The UFC is pandering to you few elitist instead of doing what's best for the company. Eat dick.
The UFC thought there was a market. Looking at Japan and Shooto, there have historically been fighters at that weight class and for my money I'd rather see guys scrapping full bore for twenty five minutes than a lumbering heavyweight that gasses after one round. But to each his own.

MMA Purists can go fuck themselves. The UFC was most popular when it was only men 155lbs and bigger.

Humans are not biologically made to be in awe of manlets or women fighting. No one gives a crap about the Flyweight or Bantium weight divisions. They are bathroom break divisions.

Now, enter the beta male, feminist cucks to defend manlets and WMMA like the little bitches they are. Bunch of damn progressive Hillary voters.

That's rich coming from a Sherdog keyboard warrior whose BMI is higher than his IQ and who hasn't accomplished a fraction of what DJ has. If anyone is a beta cuck it's people like you who get off on the idea of sucking "real men" off and living vicariously through other people's achievements

Why all you guys care that much. Just don't watch shit you don't want.

It's also hard for me to get excited about tiny guys who play Patty cake and weigh as much as a small woman or a normal 6th grader.

He would take your back in NO TIME, and make you say "uncle" within 10 seconds!

Are you fucking kidding me?

I’d give him my back, what’s he gonna do? It’s easy stand up and pull their arms off your neck and toss them across the cage.

At a certain point size matters tremendously when there is a gap that size.

tumblr_inline_mkjet1qHfX1qz4rgp.jpg

"It just doesn't make any sense. No grown man should weigh like 125, right Bob?"

"...yeah he's right, sure man"

"I mean I like MMA. I just don't like women and midgets and such"

"Mmhhm."

"And I like pain as much as the next guy. Tell her Bob."

"...uh. he loves pain"

"I love pain. That's right Bob."

There is NOTHING MM has shown me to believe I couldn't hold my own against him in a fight. I'm 6ft, 190lbs.

You would get your shit pushed in and I would pay to see it. Book it Dana

How can you be the goat when in the real world most adults could stomp you out.

Back