"No Grown Man should weigh 125lbs"

The KO/TKO rate at Flw is on par with BW and only slightly behind FW. And if KO's are the only thing that excites you about MMA, why watch MMA? Just watch boxing or kickboxing. We had two great finishes in Flw last night.

It’s not the only thing exciting it adds to it. How is the fight gonna end? Submission? KO? Can there Be a ko at any moment if one wrong move is made?

You have this at higher weight classes, and there is more possibility for where the fight goes.

But yes I love sitting front row @ lumpinee stadium drinking my tiger as well as watching mma

It's not even the weight, it's the height. Believe me, I'm not one of these guys who hate on 'manlets' or anything. I like the 135lb weight class. But 125lbs is dull as fuck.

The thing is, Ray Borg is 5'2, and you need to remember the UFC often over inflates their fighters heights. The dude could be like 5'1 or 5'0...my Mother is 5'2. Their are plenty of 14 year old girls who are taller than my Mother...and thus taller than Ray Borg or Mighty Mouse. When teenage girls are taller than you...ouch. When my Mother (who considers herself to be quite short is as tall or even taller than you as a grown man...ouch)

There are short men at like 5'4-5'7. Then there are those 5'0-5'2 dudes. They're tiny little things.

Even 125 at 5'4" is a normal BMI
Seriously. One of my best friends is a marine. He's about 5'5ish and 140lbs. Strong motherfucker too. Qualified to be a firefighter. Where did all this short people hate come from? There's a fuck ton of short people in the world. shit is normal.

It's not even the weight, it's the height. Believe me, I'm not one of these guys who hate on 'manlets' or anything. I like the 135lb weight class. But 125lbs is dull as fuck.

The thing is, Ray Borg is 5'2, and you need to remember the UFC often over inflates their fighters heights. The dude could be like 5'1 or 5'0...my Mother is 5'2. Their are plenty of 14 year old girls who are taller than my Mother...and thus taller than Ray Borg or Mighty Mouse. When teenage girls are taller than you...ouch. When my Mother (who considers herself to be quite short is as tall or even taller than you as a grown man...ouch)

There are short men at like 5'4-5'7. Then there are those 5'0-5'2 dudes. They're tiny little things.
Borg is 5'4. MM is 5'3. It's really not that weird.

Ricardo Lopez was a pleasure to watch.

His bout with Rosendo Alvarez was a barn burner.
El finito was a sharp accurate vicious puncher, so technical, anyone interested in fixing up their striking should check him out

is it just me or does everyone else assume that the manlet haters are mostly short men?

There is NOTHING MM has shown me to believe I couldn't hold my own against him in a fight. I'm 6ft, 190lbs.

Dude, what? I'm taller than you. With all your posts and talks of little dudes, I expected you do be at least 6'4.

You're basically a 'manlet' to a good percentage of the male population. Holy fucking irony.

- Charles Atlas

A case for why the 125 division makes no sense.

1. Healthy. muscular grown men cannot naturally weigh 125lbs unless they are under 5 feet.

2. Fighters making that weight are draining their body and affecting their health.

3. Nobody wants to watch little guys with no power bounce around.

4. The general population who are that size don't take up athletics. At best they become jockeys.

Fighters making any weight are draining there bodies and affecting their health. Its called weight cut and every single athlete in every weight class does it. So your first 2 points make no sense.

DJ has one of the best finish ratios.

Short people do take up athletics, that it was why they have lower weight classes.

Like ffs how stupid r u

It's just not marketable.

It can be. Just look at boxing. Prince Naz, Pacman. Barrera, Morales, Marquez all fought at a similar weight. Naz was box office in the U.K. You have to think there will be a 125er in the next couple of years who will come along with crazy power,the ability to do spinning shit and with a bit of charisma and the division might really take off.

There is NOTHING MM has shown me to believe I couldn't hold my own against him in a fight. I'm 6ft, 190lbs.

But MM has shown us a lot for us to believe he would whoop you like he's your 5'3" dad and he caught you stealing liquor from his cabinet.

While you have shown us nothing except just that it would be all the more humiliating for you because your 6' and 190lbs.

It can be. Just look at boxing. Prince Naz, Pacman. Barrera, Morales, Marquez all fought at a similar weight. Naz was box office in the U.K. You have to think there will be a 125er in the next couple of years who will come along with crazy power,the ability to do spinning shit and with a bit of charisma and the division might really take off.

He's never complained headlines a Ronda Card, Brock card, GSP card, Conor card, and any big event so I don't know how they expect people to just randomly know who he is

You are delusional

While you're here eating Cheetos online, he's training like an elite athlete, every day. Youd never lay a hand on him

is it just me or does everyone else assume that the manlet haters are mostly short men?

Honestly I think a lot of posters are mad DJ is spoiling their memberberries of Anderson's amazing streak.

MORE OPEN WEIGHT TOURNAMENTS......WEIGHT CLASSES AND GAME PLANNING FOR ONE OPPONENT HAS KILLED MMA.

Charles Atlas, a little Italian guy that started lifting heavily and changed his name to match a GIANT that HELD UP THE FUCKING WORLD. Not insecure about his size at all...

Manlet apologists are disgusting human beings. End of story

Back