Who is the best QB in the NFL and why is it Jay Cutler?

The Dolphins secondary is dog shit and their offensive line is arguably the worst in the league. Add the lack of production on those two crucial elements of Gase's system and his terrible play calling and you have the Dolphins. Gase likes to run the fuck out of the ball, and you need a good secondary to prevent yourself from getting down in the passing game.

You forgot the great defense is needed to keep teams from scoring after Cutler fumbles and throws interceptions.

Will the Dolphins score this week?

Imagine if the Dolphins signed Kaep instead of Quitler. They probably would have won the Superbowl by now.

Too bad Colin is a moron being lead around by the dick by his SJW girlfriend or he'd have a job somewhere as a backup or possible starter.

161127122838-01-colin-kaepernick-malcom-x-castro-shirt-0826-super-tease.jpg

He probably doesn't even understand what this shirt represents or why Miami fans were livid when he wore it.

His girlfriend probably got it and told him to wear after his next game.

Too bad Colin is a moron being lead around by the dick by his SJW girlfriend or he'd have a job somewhere as a backup or possible starter.

161127122838-01-colin-kaepernick-malcom-x-castro-shirt-0826-super-tease.jpg

He probably doesn't even understand what this shirt represents or why Miami fans were livid when he wore it.

His girlfriend probably got it and told him to wear after his next game.
I'd have loved for him to have been signed by the Phins just to have Alonso lay the wood on him... again, just at Training Camp this time.

From an article by Greg Rosenthal;
Jay Cutler, Adrian Peterson among shakiest offseason additions

Jay Cutler, QB, Miami Dolphins
I believed that Cutler could make the young offense around him more entertaining, but the conservative attack and Cutler's seemingly diminished physical skills have resulted in nearly being shut out in back-to-back weeks by the Jets and Saints. It's still too early to give up on this experiment, but coach Adam Gase will need to see progress soon or consider rolling with Matt Moore.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...n-peterson-among-shakiest-offseason-additions

Tough to tell. But aaron rodgers will find a way to derail his own hype train.

Dude is an underachiever.

Cutler has been shit this year.

Tom Brady and it's not even close imo....

Not an argument

Last I checked that was a team accomplishment. But hey, Otto Graham has 8 championships. Tom Brady is a can compared to Otto Graham.
Otto Graham didn't have a salary cap, but hey he can be the GOAT of his generation, I won't argue.

GOAT = Greatest of ALL TIME, not generation. Tom Brady can't shine Graham's shoes.
Yes, compared to their contemporaries.

The greats of days past couldn't even make teams today, your definition takes away their accomplishments, which is pretty stupid.

The greats of days past couldn't even make teams today, your definition takes away their accomplishments, which is pretty stupid.

That's simply not true, the game was different but they were still the elite of their day. Yes the rules changes and so do the demands to exploit the rules but guys like Graham and Unitas would be good in any era. They changed the game when they played.

That isn't true. Offenses may have changed and the rules got more qb friendly but Marino could still play now. I think the era of the drop back passer is on the decline. The pool is being diluted with mobile and huge qb's. That isn't a bad thing. it is just how things are.

That's simply not true, the game was different but they were still the elite of their day. Yes the rules changes and so do the demands to exploit the rules but guys like Graham and Unitas would be good in any era. They changed the game when they played.
No, they wouldn't. They would not make the team today. But they changed the game as you said, so to take away their accomplishments as you would do is crazy.

A great example of how much further ahead athletes are today is found in sports that use time. I remember a swimmer in the 90's who was an Olympic medalist tried to make the Olympic team. He swam just as fast as he did when he won gold medals ... and did not even qualify for the team.

So what used to be world record times, was now not good enough to make the team.

Do we relegate this man, who was one of the greatest athletes of his time, to nothingness now?

Back