Dolphins offensive line coach snorting coke. "wish I was snorting this off your...)

ad7eoej_700b.jpg

Mayberry or sports bar. Druuuuuuuugs maaaaannnnnn..

Is he one of the athletes? Can they prove he was coked up while on the job? Otherwise, who cares. I'd rather have him blasting coke in his free time over beating up his girlfriend or spouse, or participating in dog fighting, or...

Is he one of the athletes? Can they prove he was coked up while on the job? Otherwise, who cares. I'd rather have him blasting coke in his free time over beating up his girlfriend or spouse, or participating in dog fighting, or...

What if he does coke then beats his girlfriend and her dog?

Sounds like he was heading to a team meeting. Meetings can get boring.

I never understood the draw of cocaine. It makes your gums numb and it makes you nervous. smh What a high!

What if he does coke then beats his girlfriend and her dog?
Well, as we've seen in the past there's not too much that can't be overlooked in the name of football. But if he did all that with a deflated football, on his knees, while the anthem was playing in the background all bets are off. I just might have to protest...;)

I never understood the draw of cocaine. It makes your gums numb and it makes you nervous. smh What a high!
I’ve done my share of cocaine after I graduated but got bored of it. Expensive and made me very self-centered as well tough to sleep afterwards.

Lots of people jumping to conclusions in this thread. Guilty by public opinion.

The dude has a massive headache and snorted some BC powder because it gets in your system quicker.

img_2259.jpg

Lots of people get is confused with cocaine. She was probably having some cramping problems which is why he was snorting off her lady parts.
simpsons-lawyer1-300x237.gif

Probably the lower one, but wouldn't that go directly to the brain? Might be really dangerous.

Dolphins are smart. I'm sure they would research the pros and cons.

Back