Elections I believe Hillary will run as VP in 2020

Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2020.

• Total voters
Look up the numbers yourself. Approval as high as 66% when she was secretary of state, despite being in the public eye for decades. Later in her term as SoS, it was clear she was going to run again and the GOP smear machine kicked into gear, though she was still well over even when she officially announced her candidacy. That's why she was seen as an unstoppable juggernaut (and why the idea that she's running again is so stupid--thinks have changed much more than people realize).

Saying she polled well is not the same as saying she was not seen as unlikable or crooked.
According to polls she was going to beat both Obama and Trump.

She's had a likability problem since long before 2015. It came up against Obama. It just came up again against Trump.

Saying she polled well is not the same as saying she was not seen as unlikable or crooked.
According to polls she was going to beat both Obama and Trump.

She's had a likability problem since long before 2015. It came up against Obama. It just came up again against Trump.

It kind of is the same. Makes no sense to say that someone is unlikable when they are extremely well-liked. And the "crooked" stuff is recent and based on ... not following proper IT security protocol? Running an extremely highly rated charity? Recent stuff, and really, just based on negative campaigning.

I think people just don't like to admit the extent to which marketing works on them here.

Hm, never thought about it that way. In my mind chili peppers equals mexicans, not africans. After all mexican food uses a lot of chili and that kind of pepper is native to the americas.
I've always eaten hot sauce, especially malagueta(not melegueta).

It kind of is the same. Makes no sense to say that someone is unlikable when they are extremely well-liked. And the "crooked" stuff is recent and based on ... not following proper IT security protocol? Running an extremely highly rated charity? Recent stuff, and really, just based on negative campaigning.

I think people just don't like to admit the extent to which marketing works on them here.

There are legitimate reasons not to like Hillary Clinton as a person. But you know people have completely lost their minds when the insults become outlandish and delusional.

There are actually people on here that believe Hillary Clinton has had around 100 people murdered, if I'm not mistaken. They actually fabricated a super-villain.

There are legitimate reasons not to like Hillary Clinton as a person. But you know people have completely lost their minds when the insults become outlandish and delusional.

There are actually people on here that believe Hillary Clinton has had around 100 people murdered, if I'm not mistaken. They actually fabricated a super-villain.

There are legitimate reasons not to like anyone, but "unlikable" is a different point, and polls clearly, objectively contradict it if the argument is that this is a permanent quality. My point was that it's not something you can really identify in advance. The reason no one wanted to go against Clinton was that her favorability ratings were off the charts high. A smear campaign was able to bring that down, which is always a threat for any candidate. There's no such thing as a candidate who nearly half the country can't be convinced to hate.

And, yeah, there is a quarter or so of the population who can be led to believe *anything* about the opposition, no matter how outlandish. There are also a lot of people who don't quite believe the craziest shit but think that the truth is somewhere in between the wildest claims and the denials of them.

There are legitimate reasons not to like anyone, but "unlikable" is a different point, and polls clearly, objectively contradict it if the argument is that this is a permanent quality. My point was that it's not something you can really identify in advance. The reason no one wanted to go against Clinton was that her favorability ratings were off the charts high. A smear campaign was able to bring that down, which is always a threat for any candidate. There's no such thing as a candidate who nearly half the country can't be convinced to hate.

And, yeah, there is a quarter or so of the population who can be led to believe *anything* about the opposition, no matter how outlandish. There are also a lot of people who don't quite believe the craziest shit but think that the truth is somewhere in between the wildest claims and the denials of them.
This thread is not about political reality, it's about wish fulfillment by the morally and intellectually bankrupt Right Wing. You are correct about the proclivity of right wing trash to believe anything. That's what authoritarian followers do. Just look at the Clinton Chronicles. These people are irrational low grade humans dragging this country to a new Dark Age of unReason.

Last edited:
Authoritarian Followers

We know a lot about authoritarian followers, but unfortunately most of what we know indicates it will be almost impossible to change their minds, especially in a few months. Here are some things established by experiments. See if you recognize any of these behaviors in Trump supporters. Compared with most people:

They are highly ethnocentric, highly inclined to see the world as their in-group versus everyone else. Because they are so committed to their in-group, they are very zealous in its cause. They will trust their leaders no matter what they say, and distrust whomever the leader says to distrust. (build a useless wall, deport 12 million immigrants, etc.)

They are highly fearful of a dangerous world. Their parents taught them, more than parents usually do, that the world is dangerous. They may also be genetically predisposed to experience stronger fear than people skilled at “keeping their heads while others are losing theirs.” (Guns are our last best hope against liberals and big government)

They are highly self-righteous. They believe they are the “good people” and this unlocks a lot of hostile impulses against those they consider bad. (MAGA, there are good people on BOTH sides--nazis)

They are aggressive. Given the chance to attack someone with the approval of an authority, they will lower the boom. (Go on, get him out of here, lock her up... http://mashable.com/2016/03/12/trump-rally-incite-violence/)

They are highly prejudiced against racial and ethnic minorities, non-heterosexuals, and women in general. (Yup)

They will support their authorities, and even help them, persecute almost any identifiable group in the country. (captured war heroes, gold star families, hurricane victims)

Their beliefs are a mass of contradictions. They have highly compartmentalized minds, in which opposite beliefs live independent lives in separate boxes. As a result, their thinking is full of double-standards. (just look at these miserable fucks)

They reason poorly. If they like the conclusion of an argument, they don’t pay much attention to whether the evidence is valid or the argument is consistent. They especially have trouble realizing a conclusion is invalid. (But But But Hillary, Obama, the democrats....everyone else but the man pulling the strings, we got a snowstorm...so much for global warming)

They are highly dogmatic. Because they have mainly gotten their beliefs from the authorities in their lives, rather than think things out for themselves, they have no real defense when facts or events indicate they are wrong. So they just dig in their heels and refuse to change. (see above)

For the fuller analysis of Right Wing cultists / authoritarians: https://theauthoritarians.org/donald-trump-and-authoritarian-followers/#more-21

Hillary Clinton will run??

6T7d7my.gif

Might want to learn how to walk first you frosty old bat.

She lost in 2008, she lost in 2016, she should take the hint and go fuck herself.

Hm, never thought about it that way. In my mind chili peppers equals mexicans, not africans. After all mexican food uses a lot of chili and that kind of pepper is native to the americas.
I've always eaten hot sauce, especially malagueta(not melegueta).

Yea I absolutely love hot sauce, chalula is my favorite I think it's Portuguese.

Authoritarian Followers

We know a lot about authoritarian followers, but unfortunately most of what we know indicates it will be almost impossible to change their minds, especially in a few months. Here are some things established by experiments. See if you recognize any of these behaviors in Trump supporters. Compared with most people:

They are highly ethnocentric, highly inclined to see the world as their in-group versus everyone else. Because they are so committed to their in-group, they are very zealous in its cause. They will trust their leaders no matter what they say, and distrust whomever the leader says to distrust. (build a useless wall, deport 12 million immigrants, etc.)

They are highly fearful of a dangerous world. Their parents taught them, more than parents usually do, that the world is dangerous. They may also be genetically predisposed to experience stronger fear than people skilled at “keeping their heads while others are losing theirs.” (Guns are our last best hope against liberals and big government)

They are highly self-righteous. They believe they are the “good people” and this unlocks a lot of hostile impulses against those they consider bad. (MAGA, there are good people on BOTH sides--nazis)

They are aggressive. Given the chance to attack someone with the approval of an authority, they will lower the boom. (Go on, get him out of here, lock her up... http://mashable.com/2016/03/12/trump-rally-incite-violence/)

They are highly prejudiced against racial and ethnic minorities, non-heterosexuals, and women in general. (Yup)

They will support their authorities, and even help them, persecute almost any identifiable group in the country. (captured war heroes, gold star families, hurricane victims)

Their beliefs are a mass of contradictions. They have highly compartmentalized minds, in which opposite beliefs live independent lives in separate boxes. As a result, their thinking is full of double-standards. (just look at these miserable fucks)

They reason poorly. If they like the conclusion of an argument, they don’t pay much attention to whether the evidence is valid or the argument is consistent. They especially have trouble realizing a conclusion is invalid. (But But But Hillary, Obama, the democrats....everyone else but the man pulling the strings, we got a snowstorm...so much for global warming)

They are highly dogmatic. Because they have mainly gotten their beliefs from the authorities in their lives, rather than think things out for themselves, they have no real defense when facts or events indicate they are wrong. So they just dig in their heels and refuse to change. (see above)

For the fuller analysis of Right Wing cultists / authoritarians: https://theauthoritarians.org/donald-trump-and-authoritarian-followers/#more-21

Lmao are you recycling debunked bullshit like the "F" scale and Altemeyer's attempts to pathologize conscientiousness?

She will run

She will likely win

Or admit that maybe her favorability was based more on who she was running against than any real appreciate of her own merits.

She will run

She will likely win

Or admit that maybe her favorability was based more on who she was running against than any real appreciate of her own merits.

Clinton's popularity as Secretary of State (i.e., when she wasn't running against anyone for anything) peaked in the high 60s.

No dude Cholula is a city in Central Mexico, thus the sauce.

I stand corrected. Somebody told me wrong then. Fuck man that sauce is the best though you have to try it. One time I took some live oysters in the shell and put them on the barbeque until they cracked open, fuckin put some of that chalula on there and your set!

Clinton's popularity as Secretary of State (i.e., when she wasn't running against anyone for anything) peaked in the high 60s.
It's one thing to be appreciated for doing the job of SoS, but another when people start considering whether they want you for the Presidency. But she had the majority of the DNC running guard for her and was able to clear the field with some of that sweet sweet Shultz and Lynch action.

No chance she gets the nomination, none.

It's one thing to be appreciated for doing the job of SoS, but another when people start considering whether they want you for the Presidency. But she had the majority of the DNC running guard for her and was able to clear the field with some of that sweet sweet Shultz and Lynch action.

Likability is what is being discussed here so most of this is irrelevant. Last part is really confused. Lynch has nothing at all to do with the process, and Schultz only got involved late when the party was (rightly as it turned out) concerned that Bernie was hurting the party in the general by not dropping out when it was clear he was going to lose.

Back