Hate to say it but Tony is an easy fight for Conor

If the only way to get a fight to the mat was running straight towards your opponent in a tard-rage and clawing at their legs then maybe you'd be right.

So, Khabib when he actually shows up and doesn't duck a fighter like Tony? Runs forward chin in the air with careless abandonment.

3 divisions? The delusion here. Did he have a staph infection for both fights?
In his defense, the first Nate fight looked nothing like any other Mcgregor fight at any point. He was obviously not fighting like he ever had prior.

In his defense, the first Nate fight looked nothing like any other Mcgregor fight at any point. He was obviously not fighting like he ever had prior.

The first and second Nate fights were very similar. A dominant start from McGregor and in both fights he slowed down towards the end of the second and Nate took over. The difference is in the second fight he stood and took a beating instead of going for a takedown. He survived and managed to steal another round, but in neither fight did he look amazing. He is clearly not the same fighter when he is no longer longer fresh.

Nate isn't some special fighter. He was a punching bag in the early parts of both fights. It's his chin that made it interesting more than anything. The reality is Conor has a single fight at lightweight and we have no idea how he will fare against all the other fighters there. I think any fighter that survives the first two rounds is going to cause him trouble.

Tony is durable as hell. Durable guys / guys with solid cardio have proven to give Conor trouble so, no dog.

I still think Conor would win but it would be a closer than his last two title fights.

Tony is durable as hell. Durable guys / guys with solid cardio have proven to give Conor trouble so, no dog.

I still think Conor would win but it would be a closer than his last two title fights.

Well, considering 13 seconds against Aldo and Eddie looking like he was already on vacation with his paycheck cashed, yeah a fight against almost any contender will be closer than his previous two title fights.

The first and second Nate fights were very similar. A dominant start from McGregor and in both fights he slowed down towards the end of the second and Nate took over. The difference is in the second fight he stood and took a beating instead of going for a takedown. He survived and managed to steal another round, but in neither fight did he look amazing. He is clearly not the same fighter when he is no longer longer fresh.

Nate isn't some special fighter. He was a punching bag in the early parts of both fights. It's his chin that made it interesting more than anything. The reality is Conor has a single fight at lightweight and we have no idea how he will fare against all the other fighters there. I think any fighter that survives the first two rounds is going to cause him trouble.
Conor looked like a completely different fighter in the first and second fights from the opening bell.

Again, Conor has never fought the way he did in r1 of Nate 1.

yes there is a question mark if Tony's game will work against conor, maybe he is too hittable... but he literally only threw few jabs, body kicks and an elbow in this fight....Ferg was obviously concerned about the takedown and didn't throw with anything like the abandon he would usually....

Tony's striking is incredible, but it is a pressure fighting walk you down style, and although ferguson has power in an incredible array of different strikes from both sides in both stances, I'm not sure he'll trouble McGregor by coming out and trading a lot of jabs like he typically does

one thing is for sure it's an interesting match up as conors weakness so far has been a tall fighter,durable with great cardio.

Conor looked like a completely different fighter in the first and second fights from the opening bell.

Again, Conor has never fought the way he did in r1 of Nate 1.

Look ignore the first fight. He still didn't look amazing in the second fight. He looked good for 7 minutes and after that he looked like any other fighter. Eating shot after shot from Nate, jogging away from him, scraping by with a narrow decision. That was not an elite performance.

He needs more fights at lightweight. He needs to prove he's the best guy there.

Conors best bet is puncher chance he has. I give him like 30% to win,if the fight ever hits the ground it will be just 1 sided beatdown by tony. Conor will sooon be exposed. Tony is no mate diaz un ground gsme

Yep. Tony is such an easy fight for Conor. I mean sure, when you look all the aspects involved in a Mixed Martial Arts fight, Ferg has the advantages in every area except for one....But I agree, EASY fight for Conor. He totally has the pure boxing advantage for about 2 rounds before he inevitably gasses out like an overweight diabetic. Easy money.

Easier fight than Khabib & Nate.

it should still be his next fight, at least then he will have defended his belt against the #1 contender

He’s way too hittable and wild. Conor’s striking is so accurate, Tony would be a punching bag. Unless Tony develops a blast double at the level of a Chad Mendes, easy win for Conor.
Exactly it's so transparent.
No need for a fight.

If the only way to get a fight to the mat was running straight towards your opponent in a tard-rage and clawing at their legs then maybe you'd be right.
Oh that was a nasty backhanded shot at Ronda?

ronda-rousey-1.jpg

ronda-rousey-terrible-boxing-2.gif

Nah, Conor got banged up at the end but he wasn’t even knocked down nor on wobbly legs. He was done, not arguing that, but his chin is no worse for the wear. He never took that one huge shot.

Don't mind him, he is just fishing for likes. Conor was never badly hurt he was just exhausted and getting overwhelmed.

How do you " take what's last " of someone's chin if you don't even drop them lmao

Back