Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

Youre literally retarded huh?

That is what winning teams do. Never was happy about having to pay more.

Keep crying theyre leaving that shit hole stadium though. Boofuckinghoo.
You straight up said you were happy to pay more so quit fuckin lying
Just like your pussy ass lied about going to the niners game and then chickened out at the last minute
Lies, lies, lies everywhere we look

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You straight up said you were happy to pay more so quit fuckin lying
Just like your pussy ass lied about going to the niners game and then chickened out at the last minute
Lies, lies, lies everywhere we look

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
You lack reading comprehension. Stick with your failed rap career.

Off your OC and JDR train already?

I was happy to see Musgrave go. Musgrave is obviously a upgrade over Downing at this point in time but that doesn't mean Musgrave is any good.

I was off the Jack train when kept Norton around.

You lack reading comprehension. Stick with your failed rap career.
You lack balls
Stick with being a coward ya pussy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

GONNA LOSE 10 GAMES THIS SEASON!!!!!!!!!

You lack balls
Stick with being a coward ya pussy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

GONNA LOSE 10 GAMES THIS SEASON!!!!!!!!!
Says the big fucking baby in tears over his team leaving an absolute dump. This is comedy.

I was happy to see Musgrave go. Musgrave is obviously a upgrade over Downing at this point in time but that doesn't mean Musgrave is any good.

I was off the Jack train when kept Norton around.
Kinda curious if thats his call or not.

Makes no sense. Not that Pagano is a DC god but why bring him in if you are gonna keep Norton? What exactly is Pags roll?

As far as Downing goes, he doesn't appear to have a fucking as to what to do.

This team severely lacks coaching and it starts with Jack. At the end of day these are his coaches. The play on the field the last 3 games is reminiscent to the Jamarcus years. It's fucking mind blowing how quickly they have reverted to those years

Says the big fucking baby in tears over his team leaving an absolute dump. This is comedy.
Meh I'm over it
You, on the other hand, will never be able to live down that cowardice you displayed
Nothing comedic about that

Makes no sense. Not that Pagano is a DC god but why bring him in if you are gonna keep Norton? What exactly is Pags roll?

As far as Downing goes, he doesn't appear to have a fucking as to what to do.

This team severely lacks coaching and it starts with Jack. At the end of day these are his coaches. The play on the field the last 3 games is reminiscent to the Jamarcus years. It's fucking mind blowing how quickly they have reverted to those years
Oh I dont know Im just curious what say JDR has there.

Id assume theres zero chance of Norton staying around or getting another season to try to correct it at this point. They have the talent, its inexcusable.

Meh I'm over it
You, on the other hand, will never be able to live down that cowardice you displayed
Nothing comedic about that
Must be why you spend all your time bitching about it still.

Keep flexing those internet muscles tho.

This season is so fucked.

LOL penn called this dude out on social media and challenged him to show up to the stadium and dude showed up and called penns bluff
Nothings working out for this team

images

Must be why you spend all your time bitching about it still.

Keep flexing those internet muscles tho.
I dont know I think I been pretty jovial and celebratory in this thread
And if you're really trying to challenge me, I'll be in B Lot on Sunday
You know what I look like, feel free to show up and we can discuss this in person
I'll buy you a beer and laugh at you straight to your fuckin face

LOL penn called this dude out on social media and challenged him to show up to the stadium and dude showed up and called penns bluff
Nothings working out for this team

Oh really, that's funny. Everything I've read makes no mention of that. Ever on is saying the fan started everything and good on Penn for walking away

Oh really, that's funny. Everything I've read makes no mention of that. Ever on is saying the fan started everything and good on Penn for walking away
Yea dude posted something on Twitter I think
He said he was criticizing penn on social media so penn challenged him to show up and he did
penn was dumb for even getting out of the car, it looks like dude wasnt alone and that shit could've gotten outta hand quickly

I dont know I think I been pretty jovial and celebratory in this thread
And if you're really trying to challenge me, I'll be in B Lot on Sunday
You know what I look like, feel free to show up and we can discuss this in person
I'll buy you a beer and laugh at you straight to your fuckin face
Lol. This is a perfect example of why no one wants to play in Oakland.

Still going to games after all that crying and writing them off though huh?

He threw a bottle at Penn’s car. This is their exchange.

Lol. This is a perfect example of why no one wants to play in Oakland.

Still going to games after all that crying and writing them off though huh?
Yea its my birthday and I wanna celebrate by having one last tailgating extravaganza
Planned this awhile back. didn't care about the game, just the party
But now that they suck so bad I'm quite excited that I'll be able to watch them get crushed in the Oakland Coliseum one last time
So make sure you bring me a present when you show up, maybe a nice tight shirt to show off my internet muscles

Back