Kaepernick or RG3?

Kaepernick or RG3?

• Kaepernick

• RG3

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd sign Blaine Gabbert.

Looks like he's going to be a starter in Arizona. @Burning Hammer

usa_today_10196319.0.jpg

Kap has slightly better skills but because of all the baggage I went with Griffin

I didnt watch any football yesterday and wont until Kap is signed by a team. The NFL is gonna feel the pain their racism has caused in their wallet. This movement will only grow.

If I'm a GM, definitely RG3. The bad press associated with Kaep is something that no GM would ever want to deal with, and the baggage would have been even worse this year over last year.

If I'm a coach, it's a toss-up. I think Kaep is the better QB on the field. RG3 has the long bomb and the QB sneak, and this game is won by continuing to get 1st downs. Have a cool head to assess the play over a few reads of eligible receivers, throw the ball 10-30 yards, hit a target the size of a dinner plate, and repeat. RG3 is too frantic on the field, and his athleticism is no match for 300lb linebackers who move fast and hit hard. However, I don't know how Kaep is in the locker room. He may bring in a lot of drama and BS, and I don't want that distracting my other players. It's one thing to be an idiot; it's another thing to be an idiot that detracts from what I can get from my other players. At least I know with RG3 that I've got a stand-up guy who will act professionally and try to lead the team in a positive manner.

I didnt watch any football yesterday and wont until Kap is signed by a team. The NFL is gonna feel the pain their racism has caused in their wallet. This movement will only grow.
<FookIsThatGuy><GSPWoah><{cruzshake}><36>

If I'm a GM, definitely RG3. The bad press associated with Kaep is something that no GM would ever want to deal with, and the baggage would have been even worse this year over last year.

If I'm a coach, it's a toss-up. I think Kaep is the better QB on the field. RG3 has the long bomb and the QB sneak, and this game is won by continuing to get 1st downs. Have a cool head to assess the play over a few reads of eligible receivers, throw the ball 10-30 yards, hit a target the size of a dinner plate, and repeat. RG3 is too frantic on the field, and his athleticism is no match for 300lb linebackers who move fast and hit hard. However, I don't know how Kaep is in the locker room. He may bring in a lot of drama and BS, and I don't want that distracting my other players. It's one thing to be an idiot; it's another thing to be an idiot that detracts from what I can get from my other players. At least I know with RG3 that I've got a stand-up guy who will act professionally and try to lead the team in a positive manner.

I've watched Kaepernick since his playing days at Nevada running the Pistol Offense. When he got to the NFL his style was so new that the opposing defense was unable to contain him. Also Harbaugh was instrumental in developing Kaep's skill set to be effective. @sub_thug

I've watched Kaepernick since his playing days at Nevada running the Pistol Offense. When he got to the NFL his style was so new that the opposing defense was unable to contain him. Also Harbaugh was instrumental in developing Kaep's skill set to be effective. @sub_thug
Which means that Kaep is never going to play as well as he did with 49ers. Meaning that his stats are never going to be as good on any other team, so he's about as useful on the field as RG3.

Which means that Kaep is never going to play as well as he did with 49ers. Meaning that his stats are never going to be as good on any other team, so he's about as useful on the field as RG3.

Now Kaepernick is saying he'll stand if he gets to play again. What a fuckin hypocrite.

Now Kaepernick is saying he'll stand if he gets to play again. What a fuckin hypocrite.
Money talks, man. This punk was never interested in being a martyr.

Money talks, man. This punk was never interested in being a martyr.
I'm still suspicious he was sitting pouting and the flag thing was the only way he could explain it away and then it took off on him.