Boxing Discussion VI

Got Minoune around 9th round @ 4.50

Pretty big on too!

Got Minoune around 9th round @ 4.50

Pretty big on too!

Also got him at +350 in round 8, had 3u down, and I though Eggington was slowing down a lot.

Huge start to the night, and I only tuned in half way through!

A bit on Eubanks MD.
Pretty lousy night so far, wasn't at home for any LB .

lol complete bum this dude.. he was just just a human punching bag no footwork or headmovement

going to have a hard time coming back from that. golota lewis ending

Main play for the weekend:

Anthony Crolla DEC @2.20

Will have some other picks closer to the time, have a little "inside info" on a fight this weekend from a reputable source in the know. Nothing definitive like a certain 100% winner but definitely something that will make my original play even bigger.

Very big play and it pays off.

$$$

Crolla saves the night for me :) thanks as always to Crow

Managed to get 6u on Crolla dec @ 1.57 LB.

Pretty basic weekend, -0.2u overall

Can anyone tell me what the odda were for eubank jr by ko/tko?

i was going to go big on it but my stupid fucking bookie didnt release the non h2h/overunder markets until like an hour or two before the bout and being on the other side of the world i wasnt awake at that time.

Anyone in australia know of aussie bookies who come out with narkets ahead of time? Sick of these morons being late af and out of touch with combat sports

tomas rojas +100

its a zanfer promotion card so there could be a robbery either way as beltran appears to promote both rojas and ortega, the later being the up-and-comer and the former that should have the crowd advantage as the fight is in tampico, about four hours from rojas veracruz

but then there is this so bet accordingly

http://thecomeback.com/queensberryr...thrown-his-2007-fight-against-jorge-arce.html

imo, the 37-year-old, 130 pound tomas clearly beat the proven mijares and could be too big for the 122-pound ortega

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/story/_/id/12508267/boxing-fight-schedule

sorry if anyone tailed. the fight was originally or erroneously reported as a 130 pound fight and they ended up fighting at 126. wasnt only espn as 5dimes listed it as a 130 pound fight as well

dont know if rojas was drained and the reason that he lost but he got kod. i saw the weight change on friday at the weigh in but after my home got burglarized i said fuk it and stayed with the play.

really shady shit changing the weight. just as bad as when they changed the smith barrera fight from 12 rounds to 10 for people that bet the sullivan ko prop.

anybody like Groves ITD? the price already dropped on some bookies but i still have -110 avaliable on local bookie and that includes technical dec

Cox looks like a can crusher.. never fought any top 100 fighters and he only fought two fights that was scheduled for 12 rounds despite being 31 and a pro for 10+ years

Groves should also have a decent size advantage it sounds like

"Groves believes that Cox who was a gold medalist at the 2006 Commonwealth Games is making a mistake by stepping up five weight divisions in the professional ranks"

"“I think that Jamie has got alot of things to contend with and one of them is his size. He turned professional at light Welterweight along time ago."

“Obviously and he has had to bulk up to get into the Super Middleweight division and I have to boil down to make the weight.

“I have got height, reach, natural strength all advantages that he has got to contend with, so he has got it all to do,” adds Groves

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back