Tony Ferguson and DC go back and forth on twitter

To be fair all tony said was a joke that the cartoon teary eyed pic looked like DC and DC got all sensitive about it

Ugly ass chihuahua mental midget at it again against heavyweights. Pretty Shure he would bitch out of a fight with DC while he eat Popeyes.

God could there be a worse platform for chatting than Twitter?! I have no idea how to read this bullshit.

Fuck I thought i was the only one who struggle with twitters bull crap, its just fucking terribly formatted.

Worst form of social interaction ever made....im in my twenties and I still read over each "tweet" at least a couple times....no one ever bothers to use proper spelling, punctuation and grammar.....all those silly emoticons (hands in the air like church, hands clapping, eggplant?).....every other word is annoying derrivitave slang (tho, bae, y'all, thirstin,got me like, turnt,fire )

I don't know why I even try bothering with it....nothing can be properly said in a 148 characters or less and most of it is just dishonest premeditated stream of conscienceness to get likes, comments and retweets

And when they @ somebody in tweets is it just me or does the name never line up like it should when you're reading the tweet and the response to the tweet...it always looks like the person being @'d is the person writing the tweet
<{hughesimpress}>

DC’s left leg weighs more than Ferguson

Love him as a fighter but talking shit to someone who can crush you (but who you know wouldnt) is a bitch move.

Thought Tony was better then that.

Tony's new thing of calling everyone fake sure is amusing when he's one of the most phony people in the entire sport.

I can't even make sense of Tonys jibberish ass tweets.

Not gonna lie respect Tony as a fighter but he keeps talking shit to fighters way outside of his weight class and he knows there will be no fight. Kind of a bitch move.

Tony's arms aren't long enough to darce D.C.'s big ass he does t stand a chance

~DaViD~

I wonder whether he himself knew what he wanted to communicate.

Oh, and also...

poster4.jpg

Werdum was on camera, though. Behind closed doors I think Werdum would have hurt him.
Werdum teeped god's gift to mankind edmond. Imagine what he would do to another fake mexican.

Werdum teeped god's gift to mankind edmond. Imagine what he would do to another fake mexican.
Yeah, Werdum is definitely the kind of guy who would get physical when disrespected blatantly. Not saying that's a good thing, but he would probably have put his hands on Tony in a different setting, and from that point could do anything he wanted.

DC got very sensitive as always. Tony was weird as always.

On a side note, I don't think Tony would be afraid to fight DC and receive a beating. Also, in his mind he probably thinks he can submit DC and there's always a chance even if it's marginal. BJJ was originally found as a martial art that helps you against much bigger opponents and Tony at this moment probably thinks he's a BJJ god.

Yeah, Werdum is definitely the kind of guy who would get physical when disrespected blatantly. Not saying that's a good thing, but he would probably have put his hands on Tony in a different setting, and from that point could do anything he wanted.
[<cena1}

I think tony is letting DC know what is up, is everyone forgetting that DC said Tony should defend his interim belt against Khabib while Conor defends his belt against Diaz ? and this was at the end of Tonys fight. good on Tony, DC is typical AKA material.

Huge DC fan and I think Tony is a jerkoff, but I kinda got tbe feeling DC was really pulling for Kevin Lee. Might be why Tony is salty.

Back