NFL Discussion v55: NYG receiver tryouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Theyre going to need some help to make sure they still win the ‘Ship.

They've got the league right where they want them.

People complain that the Giants get too many prime time games and then make a thread about them. Lol

The talk this morning is about OBJ should have held out to get his money. He makes more in endorsements than NFL salary.

I've heard that kind of talk before as people think he could sign with another team. It would mean retirement as the Giants still have his rights for two more years. He has to play to get credit for those two years before he could sign elsewhere. Those endorsements would dry up quickly if he didn't play.

Jerry Jones is also getting a lot of press about forcing players to stand for the National Anthem. Jerry could bench players as any team can bench any player but would still have to pay them. Jerry could also fire players and other teams would likely pick them up.

There is talk about what happens if a couple of key players like Zeke and Dak kneel. What if half of the team or the whole team kneels?

Will the Cowboys forfeit games?

People complain that the Giants get too many prime time games and then make a thread about them. Lol
Losing 3 players at one position including one of the best in the league may cause some discussions. Crazy.

jmybfed6n5jnilyfwc93.gif

Losing 3 players at one position including one of the best in the league may cause some discussions. Crazy.
If they weren’t 0-5 maybe. Since they are there literally isn’t anything else to say about them except RIP in pieces Eli

The Ravens have lost 3 guards, a center, and Marshal Yanda was named best olineman by PFF last year and no one said anything but me and @iwhoopedbatman. I say it's more NFC-East over-coverage.

:)

Oh you're talking about THIS thread title? Oh... well, who cares. It is a funny thread title and that's what they're there for.

I like how PUO says the dipshit trying to get Penn to hit him isn't indicative of their fan base.

Meanwhile, there's been like three instances of Raiders fans challenging each other to fights in their thread in the last week.

I like how PUO says the dipshit trying to get Penn to hit him isn't indicative of their fan base.

Meanwhile, there's been like three instances of Raiders fans challenging each other to fights in their thread in the last week.

I literally cannot follow that discussion. What exactly are they arguing about? and why does pliny pete seem to hate the team now? I don't get it.

What a wonderful start to the week. Cowboys are below average, Jerry's shitting on players rights to protest. This is how seasonal depression happens.

What a wonderful start to the week. Cowboys are below average, Jerry's shitting on players rights to protest. This is how seasonal depression happens.
It's the best time of the season. I still have my hopes and dreams before my Chiefs lose in the first round to the shitty 9-7 AFC North champion regardless of witch one of those can teams wins that shitty division.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back